Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened, mine is still under processing.
No movement at all for the past few days.
What retailer did you order from
If it was amazon they take payment most times on a saturday before release date and ship orders Sat/Sun/Mon or later
Amazon don't don't ship orders early like Zavvi

wow @StifflersDad amazing. I'll give you $50 above retail. lmao. :p

Endo arm looks amazing but man that case and adverts on the art for the amaray looks like poo. USA one isnt much a looker either but its cleaner looking. Oh wells all about the arm eh?

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
I wonder what's happening with the amazon uk orders everyone else seems to be shipping but not them yet.
As i pre ordered orginally and had them price match there orginal price then they made an error last year and gave me priority express as an upgrade.
Im wondering who they might use?
I have since moved address and i recently had a japan order which would not let me change to new address but you could prior to 1st july that was dhl and i was able to say online where to send to.
But im unsure if this will be dhl from uk,do you think if i contact amazon they might cancel order or take away my priority express upgrade.
Just bit worried it gets delivered to my old address which is not far but australia post sometimes just love leaving stuff at door if it ends with them,if dhl then that be ok as probably can change before it arrives or collect at drop off point.
If other courier like ups etc im unsure.
I fancied two editions of this but i think maybe one might be enough.
Who knows one might not arrive.

Reactions: kmarchant