Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also still wondering why is Zavvi not shipping mine out. I've preordered on February with the price of 124.99. Till today they are still under processing. hope that they will fulfilled my order.
Been supporting them for a long times.

I wonder what's happening with the amazon uk orders everyone else seems to be shipping but not them yet.
As i pre ordered orginally and had them price match there orginal price then they made an error last year and gave me priority express as an upgrade.
Im wondering who they might use?
I have since moved address and i recently had a japan order which would not let me change to new address but you could prior to 1st july that was dhl and i was able to say online where to send to.
But im unsure if this will be dhl from uk,do you think if i contact amazon they might cancel order or take away my priority express upgrade.
Just bit worried it gets delivered to my old address which is not far but australia post sometimes just love leaving stuff at door if it ends with them,if dhl then that be ok as probably can change before it arrives or collect at drop off point.
If other courier like ups etc im unsure.
I fancied two editions of this but i think maybe one might be enough.
Who knows one might not arrive.
@bwatt99
Amazon UK release date is listed as July 23rd 2018 that's why they not shipped yet

Zavvi often take payment as soon as warehouse receives stock and ship 1-3 days later
They only go by release date if there is a release date restriction in place

Zavvi likely got delivery of some stock earlier than expected
It's not unusual lot of retailers get delivery of stock 1-2 weeks before release date but amazon go by release date even if they have the stock already

Zavvi might got all their stock or only some delivered early

Note Zavvi have no release dates listed on their website for any products since last week but I expect that will be fixed that soon

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Hmm not sure if to cancel my Fnac order for this, since it has English text... can't quite convince myself that minor difference is worth the extra £10 though lol.

Hmm not sure if to cancel my Fnac order for this, since it has English text... can't quite convince myself that minor difference is worth the extra £10 though lol.

Yes, yes it is.

Cancelled my cheaper US order mainly just to have a UK release. I guess this comes with the 3D disc but I already own that.

Have this on pre-order but have the US version on its way to me, can anyone tell me if the US edition is region locked on 4k or willit work on my Xbox One - if its not region locked then i think ill cancel the UK edition all together.