Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zoneism
Collectors will love this release. I hate this film with a passion. Not because of Arnie funnily enough ... but the joker that plays John Connor. Awful, awful actor.

update:
we used "jpg" format to make the temporary pics,this pics has been approved by Sony.
and we need wait the network reopen to download the High-precision pics,but we didnt know how long will take .......

View media item 16757
Ahahahahahahah!!!!! :)

This art is approved, that's good, but I hope no executive at Sony, Warner or whatever is going to throw a tantrum because "Schwarzenegger" is missing (both The Terminator and Terminator 2's numerous steelbooks clearly display Schwarzenegger's name above the title).

We don't want to have another "Ridley Scott Presents A Ridley Scott Film: Ridley Scott's Gladiator" type-of-situation :D (where admittedly that one was HDZeta screwing up for forgetting his name, but that issue made me think of that for this).

Looks like many Terminator 3 posters did indeed mention "Schwarzenegger", so there's cause for worry, or hope that it's just a preliminary mockup (btw, splitting "Terminator 3" and "Rise of the Machines" like that looks kind of "fan-made", imo) :

Terminator-3.jpg

never got an HDzeta steel. they usually have a really low print run right? GB is 1 per person im guessing? do they have a site?

I thought this might be a worldwide release eventually, but seeing as HD Zeta have done their own work getting this off the ground (regarding artwork etc...) it looks like it might be an exclusive afterall??