Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.5) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: English Text, Glossy finish & Embossing
HDN Group Buy: Full Slip - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T3-lenti.jpg T3- Fullslip.jpg T3- quarter slip.jpg T3-boxset.jpg
full

t3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only person who finds it really boring and lazy looking?

I said the same with Gladiator, I said the same for Saving Private Ryan and now I'm saying it for this too. All they seem to be doing is churning out (albeit far superior and with extras) artwork we've seen before one way or another. For me, if you're going to release something special, something "Ultimate", something that is to be aspired towards, then you release something different, not a re-hash of what already exists.

Tbh, I think I'll probably stick with my existing steel for this, seeing as it has identical artwork, just differently configured. That is, unless the slip tickles my pickle.

Am I the only person who finds it really boring and lazy looking?

I said the same with Gladiator, I said the same for Saving Private Ryan and now I'm saying it for this too. All they seem to be doing is churning out (albeit far superior and with extras) artwork we've seen before one way or another. For me, if you're going to release something special, something "Ultimate", something that is to be aspired towards, then you release something different, not a re-hash of what already exists.

Tbh, I think I'll probably stick with my existing steel for this, seeing as it has identical artwork, just differently configured. That is, unless the slip tickles my pickle.

German text, with matte finish and printed back. Now that's lazy.

This is a huge step up.

Reactions: Blu-devil
Weren't there like 2 versions of this movie? When I went to see it at Odean Leicester Square London on 31-07-2003, yes I still have the ticket there was some serious nudity. When the Terminatrix was crossing the road you could clearly see T&A, when I got the blu-Ray it appeared to be obscured. I was most displeased.

Reactions: schrute farms
German text, with matte finish and printed back. Now that's lazy.

This is a huge step up.

Then using the same artwork makes this even lazier!

I'm not arguing and never said that this wasn't a step up. I actually said it WAS a step up. I'm just saying I don't see the point in releasing something that's basically the same and then saying it's wonderful.

Reactions: harry
No fancy concept art. Just the way it is or was in the movie. Question is, do I cave in just to complete the Terminator collection? I would only be doing it for that reason as I was rather disappointed with this movie.

Reactions: augustus
I'd happily pick this up even thought the artwork could have been nicer. Like others though it would have to be priced right, the main selling point is how this is the least available of the four existing films, still far more entertaining than Salvation :)

I'd be tempted to hold off though, you'd have to hope Zavvi would be planning to release the series to coincide with T5

Cant wait for the artwork updates hope its worth the wait but seeing their past releases hopes are high on HDzeta...