Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #16) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22.62 EUR)

GB: carllenc

Fullslip + Lenticular magnet more info soon

T3.jpg

T3_.jpg
T3_FAC_BS.jpg

Special Collector´s Bonus A4 Poster :)
11695783_1147421285274424_8071541099882335331_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a bit of a moment here, but do you mean people who have put themselves down on a list previously or something?

some people who order from film arena could have an assigned number from the collection say 007 and everytime they order a fac they would get 007 on every other release but would have to keep ordering to get that number. then any left after that get sold to general public

basil :thumbs:

some people who order from film arena could have an assigned number from the collection say 007 and everytime they order a fac they would get 007 on every other release but would have to keep ordering to get that number. then any left after that get sold to general public

basil :thumbs:
Oh okay, I'm with you now! That's a bit of a pain, sort of scuppers your chances for getting a good number!
Ah well pleased to be in the group buy anyway and really looking forward to getting it!

@Actarus Your ''beauty shot'' is revealed :)

and has been saved in my folder as soon as I saw it but now this is making me want to double dip, I was only going for 1 copy grrrrrrr

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Order date for general Public July 6th 2015 20:00 Czech Time

Reactions: AlienKing
It does look good but I think these Film Arena slips would look better with titles on the front.

Many of them do have the Title on front of Slip...it depends what design they want to use, with film arena they try to diversify as much as they can.

11(including 3 John Wick Versions) with Title On FullSlip Versus 7 no title so it seems Half/Half situation

Many of them do have the Title on front of Slip...it depends what design they want to use, with film arena they try to diversify as much as they can.

I see that but some of them don't have titles. Terminator and Exodus are the only examples I can think of at the minute but personally I think steelbooks/slipcovers/boxes look miles better with a title on the front.

I see that but some of them don't have titles. Terminator and Exodus are the only examples I can think of at the minute but personally I think steelbooks/slipcovers/boxes look miles better with a title on the front.

some releases that IMO were gorgeous without any Titles; Elektra, Exodus and Hunger Games to me I find were beautiful with just title on side of the FullSlip, I find it made them have a Classier Look to it. A Front Title on those 3 Design would not have made the slips look as great as they actually do. But it is Film Arena, for me whatever they decide to do, I know there is a reason behind it and to me having different styles of FullSlips makes it interesting...

Reactions: chunk and harry