Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #16) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22.62 EUR)

GB: carllenc

Fullslip + Lenticular magnet more info soon

T3.jpg

T3_.jpg
T3_FAC_BS.jpg

Special Collector´s Bonus A4 Poster :)
11695783_1147421285274424_8071541099882335331_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
some releases that IMO were gorgeous without any Titles; Elektra, Exodus and Hunger Games to me I find were beautiful with just title on side of the FullSlip, I find it made them have a Classier Look to it. A Front Title on those 3 Design would not have made the slips look as great as they actually do. But it is Film Arena, for me whatever they decide to do, I know there is a reason behind it and to me having different styles of FullSlips makes it interesting...

Each to their own. Simply stating my preference anyway since it's only slightly more than the Zavvi version I'll get one. Just wish it had a title!

...and this is why I join the GB without hesitation.:thumbs: I know FA will come through with an immaculate package and even if I have no interest in the movie, I now have to get all releases,:whistle::whistle: I d not care that they are not part of a numbered collection like Blufans, Kimchi or HDZeta. It does not matter anymore, I now have to have them all:cigar::cigar:

Reactions: avenger85
Carl you are the man. I love u but my wife and Bank Account hate you. :LOL: but seriously these FA steels are just top notch . I wish I never bought my Korean Interview with a Vampire so I could have bought the slip version. It's just amazing opening a steel and not seeing scratches and dings on every other steelbook (cough cough Zavvi)

LOVE IT! so glad I cancelled zavvi and went with the GB :) yep lets hope for a T2 release from FA.. I don't own any Terminator movies on Blu Ray so having this as a set would be awesome

Reactions: chunk
Each to their own. Simply stating my preference anyway since it's only slightly more than the Zavvi version I'll get one. Just wish it had a title!

slightly more? i joined the GB for Kingsman Secret Service and price was about 40 euro shipping and fees included so i guess a copy of Terminator 3 will be around the same price

i preordered Terminator 3 from zavvi for 19 euro so we are talking about twice the price and not just a small price difference but off course if you adore the movie i understand that the Filmarena Collection version is the one to add to your collection

Kingsman is a little more expensive than this though.

You must combine shipping with these editions. This edition is about $28. Shipping for 4 FA steels is 615 czk or about $25 or shipping for one edition is about $15. Combing will obviously save you money if you buy multiple editions from the GB, it will just take longer..

Reactions: ocielz
Once again, I have commitment problems. The packaging looks absolutely stunning, but the seemingly lackluster finish ( presumed ) of the steel based on terminator and images has me doubting if it is worth the expense. Being picky sure has its drawbacks :dunno:

Kingsman is a little more expensive than this though.

You must combine shipping with these editions. This edition is about $28. Shipping for 4 FA steels is 615 czk or about $25 or shipping for one edition is about $15. Combing will obviously save you money if you buy multiple editions from the GB, it will just take longer..
Yeah man!!! That's the way to go!! Combine shipping and save some Mula:D

Reactions: nicblue
Once again, I have commitment problems. The packaging looks absolutely stunning, but the seemingly lackluster finish ( presumed ) of the steel based on terminator and images has me doubting if it is worth the expense. Being picky sure has its drawbacks :dunno:
This is a sony release so I will imagine the finish will be different.