Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #16) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK (22.62 EUR)

GB: carllenc

Fullslip + Lenticular magnet more info soon

T3.jpg

T3_.jpg
T3_FAC_BS.jpg

Special Collector´s Bonus A4 Poster :)
11695783_1147421285274424_8071541099882335331_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a great looking piece of artwork with the T-X on the front. Thats all I have been wanting in this or any T3 release. Plus it will be cheaper than HDzeta so I might be able to save some $$$ there. I'm considering just not collecting anything in the Gold series in hdzeta anymore. They have a higher cost and don't hold their value compared to other asian retailers.

I quite like the slip artwork as a standalone piece (it would be better with a title though) but as a package the artwork is just a bit too similar. It is four head shots and the lenticular uses the same images as the Steelbook which makes it a bit pointless. I know there isn't a lot of quality artwork available for this film though so it is probably the best they could do.

I quite like the slip artwork as a standalone piece (it would be better with a title though) but as a package the artwork is just a bit too similar. It is four head shots and the lenticular uses the same images as the Steelbook which makes it a bit pointless. I know there isn't a lot of quality artwork available for this film though so it is probably the best they could do.

My thoughts exactly. I'm extremely tempted because of that slip, but with the inside package and the quality of the movie itself I can't bring myself to pull the trigger

Reactions: Ronnie3067