Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (live)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
If I decide to buy this one I will be going for this release or the FA one, I'll leave buying the HDZeta for this movie, it's not a favourite of mine so I can't justify spending much on this, certainly not the amount HDZeta charges usually.

Why does HDZeta charge so much for steelbooks?

I'm not sure but the cost increases with Groupbuy hubs (customs, repackaging, paypal costs) however we may not even have some steelbooks if there was no host for the GB hubs. I'm not sure if it's like that for all HDZeta releases, I know they sent their Gladiator tripacks directly, after many delays with the release. Blufans costs a fair amount as well, so again that's another one I'm selective with. With so many releases coming out this year I'm going to be even more selective.

Reactions: javiermendoza
Sold. We Terminator fans have been asking for this to get a UK steel for a good while now and while it may not be the best T film or the best looking steel, it'll at least complete our collections.....till the eventual T5 steel.

I'm sure there'll be a New T2 steel soon since other countries are getting one. You have this one to promote the new film coming out, a T2 steel in-between that and the eventual T5 steel to possible make up for T5 if it turns out bad, then of course the T5 Steel. XD

Reactions: XCII and thewoe
It's been asked and asked but why no second film?

The Terminator films have different distributors, so a blanket deal with one studio to release them all as a series isn't possible.

"The Terminator" (MGM/Fox)
"Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Studio Canal)
"Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Sony)
"Terminator Salvation" (Sony)
"Terminator Genisys" (Paramount)

"T2" has, however, been announced for a Steelbook re-release in both Germany and France by Studio Canal. The previous Skynet Edition Steelbook was released by Studio Canal in the UK, as well as Germany and France, so it's likely that the UK will also get the re-release. The previous Skynet Edition had identical artwork for all three territories, so there's a possibility that the re-release will repeat that trend, in which case we must hope that the artwork published for the French release is only a placeholder.