Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (live)
Price: £14.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this one was a lot of dumb fun. Really enjoyed it purely cuz of arine and he is terminator. I'd much prefer a FA release to make it feel more complete. I think a HDzeta release of this is just way too much. Not sure this movie would be worth $60, but $25? Sure. I will definitely get a copy of this steel one way or another if it is region free and FA doesn't do something with it.

Reactions: harry
This movie gets alot of criticism but i loved it. Its no Terminator 2, but like the post above me says its good fun and harmless action.

I loved the twist at the end when
they thought they could stop skynet but it just turned out it was inevitable that judgement day was going to happen

I really liked this movie too! It has lots of action, great special effects and loved Arnie's humor. My favorite line - " She'll be back! "

I recently saw an unboxing on youtube of the "Marvellous" Zbox!!! what a load of unbelievable pap was in that!!!

I have a feeling Zavvi are angling this one in the mould of "Dredd".....doesn't bode well i'm afraid!!!

I can just picture them frantically trawling through the warehouse looking for junk to fill up the inevitable "robot themed" zbox next month :rofl:

You heard it here first :rofl:
True but don't forget they have a T2 Steel coming too. Maybe they'll go with the best one instead. :rofl:

I thought this one was a lot of dumb fun. Really enjoyed it purely cuz of arine and he is terminator. I'd much prefer a FA release to make it feel more complete. I think a HDzeta release of this is just way too much. Not sure this movie would be worth $60, but $25? Sure. I will definitely get a copy of this steel one way or another if it is region free and FA doesn't do something with it.
No buddy
60USD for this movie was crazy,my boss told me would be 25USD-30USD,but i dont know the release date.

I think Genysis is out first week in July (in the UK anyway) so I would guess this will go live the last week in June, no doubt with zbox deal as well unfortunately

I imagine this is going to have the same finish as the first Terminator movie Steelbook (which is a horrible matte if the German one is to go by) to tie in together.

So an edition with a slipcover or lenticular (to hide it!) and some extra goodies will be my choice for this.

Film Arena, I'm looking in your direction!!! :watch:

I wonder how long it will be till we get a zbox themed zbox "all your favourite zbox items in one zbox" I have never seen one of these boxes from any company have anything that made me wish I had preordered and if been tempted before. Saying that a terminator one would tempt me and then no doubt annoy me

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187