Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines (English Text)

Would you buy a steelbook of Terminator 3 (English Text)

• Yes

Votes: 114 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Come on Sony, You've treated us to Ghostbusters, Hellboy and Evil Dead catalogue releases

how about suprising us with a English text and logo free version of Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines to help complete our collections :scat:

terminator_three_rise_of_the_machines_ver3.jpg

bluray_terminator_3_steelbook_full1.jpg

I voted yes originally when I didn't have one and didn't want to pay silly eBay prices. I got one through from eBay with a massive scratch on it, the guy would only offer me a full refund (as opposed to a partial refund) so it went back. Now, I have one sealed from a trade and don't want anyone else to have one :hilarious:
Lucky I can't change my vote :naughty:

I managed to get the first one thanks to surfury...now I'd like to get them all! so I'd buy this instantly :D

I'd buy one with some decent embossing / debossing and unique and inspired artwork. I'm sick of seeing close-ups of faces, whether it's a man's face or a semi-attractive woman's face.

There are so many options for artwork in T3, the German text is the least of my concerns.

this already have a release and re-release in germany + this movie is really crap and don't deserve the royal treatment.

so it's a no.

Terminator 3

T1 has play.com, T2 has...well a lot, T4 has FS. How about a high quality T3 steelbook? Would you buy a proper release?

Reactions: kron
Status
Not open for further replies.