Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines (English Text)

Would you buy a steelbook of Terminator 3 (English Text)

• Yes

Votes: 114 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Come on Sony, You've treated us to Ghostbusters, Hellboy and Evil Dead catalogue releases

how about suprising us with a English text and logo free version of Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines to help complete our collections :scat:

terminator_three_rise_of_the_machines_ver3.jpg

bluray_terminator_3_steelbook_full1.jpg

Yes but I don't like the German one so it would have to be different art. It would be nice to complete the collection.

Last edited:
i voted no, crappy movie don't deserve the premium service, i'm suprised it have a steel release at all so no to another re-release. give us (world) new releases!

i voted no, crappy movie don't deserve the premium service, i'm suprised it have a steel release at all so no to another re-release. give us (world) new releases!

I agree, the movie is not really good but same counts for T4. T4 however has a real "grail" with the FS version.

I had absolutely no problems enjoying this film and I'd welcome the chance to fill the gap in the line of Terminator steelbooks, with the title in the original language! :)

Really??? she's okay I guess, however this would make an awesome steel...

Terminator3RiseOfMachines_zpsde7a4a95.jpg

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I have this on steelbook but I would buy another of the artwork and finish were good :D

Could be saving it for the run up to next year's Terminator 5, I could easily see Zavvi doing its own matching set with 1 to Salvation like the Rambos and Die Hard, though nothing will beat Play's T1 Steel...

I have spent years trying to erase this film from my memory. For me the films ended at number 2 even if not having the complete set does bug my ocd.

Definitely. I need to complete my Terminator steelbook collection.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

if not having the complete set does bug my ocd.

It bugs, really bad. :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.