Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 23, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £19.99

8315133_1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
You’re welcome. Here’s a few more (tried to show the embossing) sorry for the bad quality as I don’t have the best of cameras:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Great pics! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

P.s I really hate those glue they use to attach the Slip on the back. They leave those stupid residue when you take the slips off.
Me too. I don't even know why they bother gluing them on, since the shrinkwrap holds them in place anyway.

Thanks for the pics, that embossing looks really good! I wasn’t sure with the artwork at first but in hand it looks really nice!:)

I agree with not liking the artwork that much (I thought it was ok and it could have been worse), but in hand it really shines. But I think the embossing and the glossy finish really adds to the artwork tbh. If it was flat it would not look as good as it does now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
This is how you do the futurepak, really wouldn’t mind the spine as long as it looks great and have the good finished, this reminds me how great Godzilla futurepak is...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
A few more pics of this stunner courtesy ClubSteelbook:-
DbhHgHVVAAIGD6X.jpg:large

DbjJW6kU8AABoW-.jpg:large

Up close and personal + spine + inside:-
DbhHhWqU8AA3dm9.jpg:large

Dbmt9PkUwAAQ9A-.jpg:large

DbhHgrsV0AERENI.jpg:large

Dbj2aELU8AAzfd8.jpg:large

Dbj2aUHVAAA846R.jpg:large

DbjJW6iV0AAH7-v.jpg:large

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I got delivery yesterday
Basic cardbord mailer
Luckily arrived without any damage

This is an amazing looking futurepak on par with Godzilla Futurepak and is better imo

The gloss finish and embossing is amazing
I will take some photos later this morning

It's way better than any steelbook release to date for this film

It's releases like this when done well a futurePak can show off they can be better than steelbooks

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Paul, looks great. That’s the only thing that worries me, Zoom’s packaging isn’t good at all for Steelbooks.
Yes their packaging is very basic and is luck if arrives without damage

Zoom did have for a while decent packaging similar to HMV but stopped using it which is not good for customers

Got mine with the 30% off, just arrived yesterday. It looks awesome, the embossing is fantastic. I agree this is just as good if not better then Godzilla!:)

20EA2556-B86A-48F0-9E4A-E265A96024CB.jpeg

That really looks awesome! Ordered one from Amazon Italy gift wrapped. Hopefully the extra protection from the gift wrap ensures it arrives undamaged! Tried it twice so far and it helps.
I’m sure you will be impressed, it’s a stunner!:thumbs: