Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 4th, 2016
Purchase links: FilmArena V1 - FilmArena V2
Price: V1 or V2 899 CZK (34€) - Box set 2299 CZK (85€)
Note: V1 (2000 copies) - V2 (1000 copies) - Boxset (500 copies + bonus coin)

Group buys:
Version 1 - Version 2 - Boxset

Version 1 | Version 2 | Box set

T5_VER1.jpg T5_VER2.jpgT5BOX.jpg

T5_CZ.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 22.01.26.png
box_t5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Salvation? ;)

But seriously, well it isn't completely horrible. I hope they will choose to do it too.

I don't. It was utter rubbish and not part of Terminator canon as far as I'm concerned. ;)

I'd prefer it in pride of place on the front. :whistle:
I know it's less witty than being the backside. But I'd like it on the front for reasons and stuff. ;)

Sarah MUST be featured on the artwork :naughty:

Reactions: MrBMT and harry
If you listen carefully you can hear zavvi staff weeping in a corner while stuffing their faces with tubs of Ben and jerrys as customers worldwide click the cancel button...
That's only true if Filmarena are getting the exact same steelbook. Because if it's similar to Germany and US release then I will be keeping my Zavvi order as I prefer that front artwork.

Reactions: chunk and DodgyDave
If I get this, it will be my first FA steelbook. Do they deliver to the UK or would I have to participate in a GB?
They do deliver to UK; a few things to keep in mind though - full payment (including shipping) is taken at time of pre-order and they don't do refunds if you change your mind (it's ridiculously expensive for them to do so for some reason) so they offer store credit in the event that you want to cancel. Shipping is pretty fast (around 3-4 days from the Czech Republic after dispatch) and the packaging is excellent.

It tends to work out ever so slightly cheaper to join the group buys for a single release in general due to cheaper shipping; and is definitely cheaper if you plan on combining multiple releases into a single shipment. The only downside as such is you may sometimes have to wait a little while after release for your items to get sent out.

Hope this helps!