Terminator Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #23) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 4th, 2016
Purchase links: FilmArena V1 - FilmArena V2
Price: V1 or V2 899 CZK (34€) - Box set 2299 CZK (85€)
Note: V1 (2000 copies) - V2 (1000 copies) - Boxset (500 copies + bonus coin)

Group buys:
Version 1 - Version 2 - Boxset

Version 1 | Version 2 | Box set

T5_VER1.jpg T5_VER2.jpgT5BOX.jpg

T5_CZ.jpg Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 22.01.26.png
box_t5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has GB for terminator 2 happened yet. Ive being checking but seen nothing?... Definitely want this one though looks awesome

They do deliver to UK; a few things to keep in mind though - full payment (including shipping) is taken at time of pre-order and they don't do refunds if you change your mind (it's ridiculously expensive for them to do so for some reason) so they offer store credit in the event that you want to cancel. Shipping is pretty fast (around 3-4 days from the Czech Republic after dispatch) and the packaging is excellent.

It tends to work out ever so slightly cheaper to join the group buys for a single release in general due to cheaper shipping; and is definitely cheaper if you plan on combining multiple releases into a single shipment. The only downside as such is you may sometimes have to wait a little while after release for your items to get sent out.

Hope this helps!

That's great, thanks!! I'll keep my eyes peeled now :thumbs:

1,000,000 x YES!!!!! Thank you for the tags guys!

An instant purchase, but @carllenc @Collector03601 please please please push FilmArena to include both 3D and 2D!

and please include the bonus disc :naughty:

Thats up to what distributors will offer them so we will see but remember Seventh Son? That didnt happen because FA didnt want to do it without the 3D disc. Im sure they will do their utmost to make this happen.

Bye bye Zavvi ! Just need Salvation now, please FA, make it happen!!

From what I have read on their FB page this is what they want to do, so its pretty safe to say after T2 and T5 they will do T4 to have a complete Terminator collection. Cant wait!