Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lenti looks great, prefer the other steelbook release though, still hard to resist, looks like one disc less in the full slip version and just the one disc in the 1/4 slip.

Lenti, Full Slip or FilmArena? Opinions?

If you have already join the gb for T1 and T3 from FA, then if i were you i would continue the FA terminator collection.
If you had to choose between full slip or the lenticular from Hdzeta, i would get the Lenticular version.
Or worse case scenario, get the Lenticular version from Hdzeta, and get the Full slip from FA.
But for me, i will get just 1 version and it will probably be FA version

If you have already join the gb for T1 and T3 from FA, then if i were you i would continue the FA terminator collection.
If you had to choose between full slip or the lenticular from Hdzeta, i would get the Lenticular version.
Or worse case scenario, get the Lenticular version from Hdzeta, and get the Full slip from FA.
But for me, i will get just 1 version and it will probably be FA version
That's a good point. The HDzeta Lenti is very nice, but the FA will go well with T1 and T3! The obvious decision is to go for both ;)

Reactions: harry
Defford lenti for me but still like the look of FA release . They're really are Top Tier releases

I'm so confused is there a complete set of the entire series steelbook if so where can I get it

Well Film Arena Are in the process of bringing out all the films in the Collection Full slip Series, meanwhile HDz are also in the throes of the same process.

HDz is likely to cost you around twice that of Film Arena, and may or may not have the same number of discs (as with this release) and may or may not have different artwork. (I am loathe to call this HDz 'excusive' in the art department as it is shared with the Blu Ray box set being sold in Italy). HDz will probably have fewer goodies, and the Film Arenas will always have a lenticular magnet version as it is now their signature.

Hope that may have helped.

I like the idea of an iron slip box. It sounds pretty awesome. And I like the design of the set. I keep looking at it and wishing that it was all for a much better movie, like Terminator 2 :)

No 1/4 slip for SPR or Interstellar, but this film is worthy of a TRIPACK box set? Lol

It a good way to slang the 1/4 slips that might otherwise be hard to push...I really like the look of this thing but I'm seriously on the fence, especially consider the film itself...

Reactions: DJ IXS and luke98