Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all the Terminator films are good. They just vary in how good each one is.

That's a great comment!:thumbs:

The first two films are all time greats and the rest are good fun action films.

Personally if they ever did a directors cut of Terminator Salvation and removed Helena Bonham Carters character and the heat transplant scene at the end I would be happier:)

You don't have any garbage can inside your room? They are dirt cheap.
No....been unloading tons actually. Trying to trim off the mulitpiles and stuff I can live without....

Looks like I'm gunna have to clear a spot on my shelf for T5 after all....The completionist in me won't be able skip that the PA Selective-001 T5...oh well. Only cuz it's PA tho, their business model is aimed more toward collectors unlike HZDeta who is in cahoots with all the biggest scalpers around.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
No....been unloading tons actually. Trying to trim off the mulitpiles and stuff I can live without....

Looks like I'm gunna have to clear a spot on my shelf for T5 after all....The completionist in me won't be able skip that the PA Selective-001 T5...oh well. Only cuz it's PA tho, their business model is aimed more toward collectors unlike HZDeta who is in cahoots with all the biggest scalpers around.

too bad I can't afford your stuff...

Its amazing watching HDzeta in how they just keep getting better and better with each release. The thickness of the Lenticular Slipcovers on these exclusive sets is amazing!!!

for just the tiniest speck of a moment, I started wondering if I am missing out on the Plain Selective release of this movie.

Now, after seeing these astoundingly amazing pictures, that thought has been totally ABOLISHED!

incredible work HDZ. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

and btw... who the HEAVEN is this? what a freakin BABE!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

dsc_1638-jpg.241130