Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that looks awesome.
If I'm honest I was a little worried about this one and how it compared to the First Terminator release by HDzeta, I now believe I was worrying for nothing, this is absolutely superb.
Can't wait for my box set to arrive.

Well that looks awesome.
If I'm honest I was a little worried about this one and how it compared to the First Terminator release by HDzeta, I now believe I was worrying for nothing, this is absolutely superb.
Can't wait for my box set to arrive.
And as if by magic my Lenti slip appears in the UK already, fantastic service. Now bring on the box set.
terren.jpg
tergen1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Delighted mine's arrived out of the blue as well and in perfect condition but HD Zeta's packaging is terrifying - some lame air bags on top and nothing underneath the steelbook is not the way to protect it all the way from China!

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
Delighted mine's arrived out of the blue as well and in perfect condition but HD Zeta's packaging is terrifying - some lame air bags on top and nothing underneath the steelbook is not the way to protect it all the way from China!

I agree with you 100% @Headhunter. Whenever I know somethings coming from HDZeta I'm sweating bullets until it arrives safe & sound :ohno:
It shouldn't be that way.
Glad yours arrived in perfect condition :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Headhunter
My lenticular Genisys arrived today too!

I wasn't too fussed over this film to be honest and hadn't picked up any of the earlier releases. So a full on 3D blu ray lenticular slipcover with booklet from HD Zeta was worth waiting for!

Update:
All single edition orders ship out today,boxset ship out 30%,and 70% still not arrived,would be arrived next weekend,we will arrange the shippment when we get the stuffs.
boxset+single edition multiple buyer will get 2 packages to avoid the boxset damaged.
i will posty all single edition orders tracking number at monday.
if you got your items with the damaged,please send pm to me for replacement.thanks.

Bit annoyed, tried getting the gold sticker off the front of the plastic to stick on the lenti as I've opened it now, only thing is it wouldn't come off and now it's ripped. Which is strange cause the one on the Terminator release came off fine and it was the black one that ripped on that release, which I didn't really mind as I only wanted the gold one, opposite is the case on this one.

Does anyone have a spare gold label sticker I could have or know if HDZeta can provide a replacement sticker as it's a generic one for their gold label releases?

Bit annoyed, tried getting the gold sticker off the front of the plastic to stick on the lenti as I've opened it now, only thing is it wouldn't come off and now it's ripped. Which is strange cause the one on the Terminator release came off fine and it was the black one that ripped on that release, which I didn't really mind as I only wanted the gold one, opposite is the case on this one.
Oh dear.... More sticker talk, right @paulboland? :rofl::hilarious:
Does anyone have a spare gold label sticker I could have or know if HDZeta can provide a replacement sticker as it's a generic one for their gold label releases?
Apologies @Covcraig (previous topic resurrected :LOL: ) but your question is probably better aimed at the man himself @wxlinkswd ;) Good luck :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
Got mine yesterday thoughts are the exact same as T1, nice chunky package and an amazing lenticular but the steelbook itself has blemishes galore:(