Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Best lenti of 2016! Not because of the depth, but due to great transition effect IMO:OMG:.
Very cool way to use lenticulat image:woot:.

Full unboxing is here: http://movieshelter.blogspot.com/2016/06/terminator-genisys-lenticular-full-slip.html

Totally agree! The transition effect is the best I've ever seen, much different (and better) than any flipper lentis. The image also seems to have some depth to it and doesn't look flat at all. I'm not a fan of this movie but the lenti is definitely worth the money!

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
The movie was a lot better than I expected but was flawed by a poor supporting cast (although Emilia Clarke was better than I thought she would be and Byung-hun Lee was beyond underused).

The lenti on this is superb too.

I fought the website had problems with payment.

HDzeta webstore will reopen at Feb 2017,my colleague testing the payment system now.We will add to accept the JCB and American Express Credit Card.
We reserved some stuffs of each title for webstore members,and we also plan some discount for the webstore reopen,i will keep update.