Terminator: Genisys (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label Series No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: single edition May 13, boxset May 18, 2016.
Purchase links: FullSlip - Lenticular - 1/4 Slip
Price: $38.99 (Fullslip) - $49.99 (Lenticular) - $29.99 (1/4 Slip)
Notes: Total 2000 copies: Boxset 300 copies - Lenti 1100 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset) - Full slip 500 copies (No.0001- 0300 for boxset) - 1/4 slip 400 copies (No.0001-0300 for boxset)
Group buys: hosted by n3wk1d - April 26 at 11 AM (EST - USA). Payment starts May 3, deadline May 10. Tracking numbers.
GB links: Boxset - Lenticular - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Check your local time HERE

Lenticular | Full Slip | 1/4 Slip | Boxset

T5 lenti.jpg T5full.jpg T5 quarter slip.jpg T5 boxset.jpg

full
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! :OMG: Just catching up with this thread and that release does look impressive... :drool:

Are HDzeta planning to do the whole Terminator franchise then?

Thank you kindly... :)

Or whether you just want to throw money about like a man with no arms :naughty:

or sense :) :whistle:

And no way is there an extra twenty quids worth in this package on any level :ohno::(

Im afraid we're paying extra for the shipping from scanavo in denmark to hdzeta in china.. but also for the higher effort put into WEA

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ghostwhowalks
Im afraid we're paying extra for the shipping from scanavo in denmark to hdzeta in china.. but also for the higher effort put into WEA

I buy into the extra shipping costs, but not the rest; not for one nanosecond.

My beloved late Mum taught me lots of things - one of them was to 'know the value of money' ; and equally the value of items - and, as said, there is no way on God's green earth there is an extra twenty quids worth in this package - neither actually, or esthetically.

Reactions: luke98
I buy into the extra shipping costs, but not the rest; not for one nanosecond.

My beloved late Mum taught me lots of things - one of them was to 'know the value of money' ; and equally the value of items - and, as said, there is no way on God's green earth there is an extra twenty quids worth in this package - neither actually, or esthetically.

Then also buy into custom charges.. and designing wea takes time which basicly translates into money as well.. especially when hiring professionals as might be the case for at least the lenticular..

Then also buy into custom charges.. and designing wea takes time which basicly translates into money as well.. especially when hiring professionals as might be the case for at least the lenticular..

You're deluding yourself mate - none of that translates into the expected vastly inflated price. why not try the old chestnut about how much more the licences cost for the far east :)

This is really awesome, I'm torn between this and the FA release. I've got the other FA's and their version of this isn't bad but I do like this better. The film is so horrible I cannot double dip though.