Release date: 19th of November, 2015
Purchase link: Mueller
Price: 21,99 EURO
Source: Mbeat magazine

5402829534-va-0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Terminator-Genisys-2D-Steelbook-DE.jpg

(embossed)

Terminator Genisys (2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Müller Exclusive) Germany ( only in Store)
Price: 21,99 EURO (Müller Magazine Coupon: 2 Euro - only for this Steelbook - 19,99 Euro)

Release: 19.11.2015

Last edited:
Go, take pictures! I'd get this if it had 3D as well. Saturn/CD Warehouse release is the one to get IMO.

Or the Lenticular Steelbook (Media Markt).

I'm going to get the Media Markt lenticular for sure - but will check out Müller and Saturn for their exclusives as well. @davhyl , if you need help getting one of these, you can contact me. :)

I'm going to get the Media Markt lenticular for sure - but will check out Müller and Saturn for their exclusives as well. @davhyl , if you need help getting one of these, you can contact me. :)
I'm good for a copy thanks. I only want the Saturn for now. Another member from a different forum has kindly ordered one for me, but I'll keep you in mind for any future releases. If you ever need any HMV items, let me know.
I prefer the colours on this over the mediamarkt one, that one is too dark. The movies aren't dark, they're fun. I think it will look good next to my play.com Terminator 1. Just need someone to release Terminator 2 with a bit of colour on it! :drool:

Reactions: monsterzebra