Kent, UK
I came across this today, possibly an Exclusive to HMV UK

Attachments

• image.jpg3_5.jpg
    image.jpg3_5.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice surprise, thx for the pics
so what the score with the discs m8 is it just the 2d disc?
Is the bonus disc a dvd or blu-ray.
I saw no info on this release so it's a nice surprise it looks similar to the best buy exclusive only a different banner, don't know which I prefer, oh also what's the price on this, are hmv still ripping people off, I no longer have one near me and don't bother with there higher price on line store, it really shocks me the nerve of them they were in the depths of bankruptcy and they make it back and there still up to there old tricks the same tricks that got them in hot water in the first place, lol you gotta love the balls.

Reactions: mascott
Nice surprise, thx for the pics
so what the score with the discs m8 is it just the 2d disc?
Is the bonus disc a dvd or blu-ray.
I saw no info on this release so it's a nice surprise it looks similar to the best buy exclusive only a different banner, don't know which I prefer, oh also what's the price on this, are hmv still ripping people off, I no longer have one near me and don't bother with there higher price on line store, it really shocks me the nerve of them they were in the depths of bankruptcy and they make it back and there still up to there old tricks the same tricks that got them in hot water in the first place, lol you gotta love the balls.
Thanks @Revolver31, I was the same, saw no info in regards to this release either, this is just the 2D release with the Blu Ray bonus disc & is priced at £14.99.
I usually go for the 3D release which was priced at £17.99 but as this is very similar to the Best Buy release I didn't want to pay the extra on importing & particularly love this slip ;)

Reactions: Revolver31
Thx @mascott
ditto on buyin the 3d versions, £15 is pretty gd for the ltd lenticular and the ltd bonus disc which is blu-ray :woot: that's nice, I'm looking at the 3d embossed version from the u.s did you notice the 3d slip in hmv, is the skull embossed and the grain effect textured? if not looks like yet another U.s. import for me, hard to decide on the hmv lenti or the best buy lenti but I have to have one of them, I have to :cigar:

Thx @mascott
ditto on buyin the 3d versions, £15 is pretty gd for the ltd lenticular and the ltd bonus disc which is blu-ray :woot: that's nice, I'm looking at the 3d embossed version from the u.s did you notice the 3d slip in hmv, is the skull embossed and the grain effect textured? if not looks like yet another U.s. import for me, hard to decide on the hmv lenti or the best buy lenti but I have to have one of them, I have to :cigar:
I thought that was pretty reasonable to tbh, had it had been more I probably would have turned a blind eye at it!!
They did have the 3D release with slip and am 95% sure the title was embossed as for the grain and the skull I honestly do not know unfortunately.....sorry :facepalm:.
The U.S slips in my opinion are always nicer than the UK which is why I usually import myself though on this occasion I am happy :happy:, recommend going for the Lenti though this truly is a GORGEOUS slip :drool:

I thought that was pretty reasonable to tbh, had it had been more I probably would have turned a blind eye at it!!
They did have the 3D release with slip and am 95% sure the title was embossed as for the grain and the skull I honestly do not know unfortunately.....sorry :facepalm:.
The U.S slips in my opinion are always nicer than the UK which is why I usually import myself though on this occasion I am happy :happy:, recommend going for the Lenti though this truly is a GORGEOUS slip :drool:

You know I would buy I don't have a hmv close, the nearest is a 30min drive and I have no car so that's out, we used to have one too, but I would order fae hmv on line but no guarantee of slip so i'll have to leave it, maybe if I had known b4 release I would have pre-ordered.

The lenticular image has excellent depth and good transition. Also the age rating is a sticker. Gonna make it a magnet and stick it on the media markt steelbook

You know I would buy I don't have a hmv close, the nearest is a 30min drive and I have no car so that's out, we used to have one too, but I would order fae hmv on line but no guarantee of slip so i'll have to leave it, maybe if I had known b4 release I would have pre-ordered.

Pretty sure you will be guaranteed a slip with an exclusive...