Terminator Genisys / The Terminator (2-pack) (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Walmart Exclusive) [Canada]

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release date: 2015/11/10
Purchase link: Walmart CA
Price: CDN $26.96
Note: Online only. Includes original The Terminator movie.

53363-0003242923570.jpg

Last edited:
Very unnecessary release imo. All 5 movies or just Genisys
Key word = unnecessary
I wonder who was the genius behind this idea. Now @bloodsnake007 gotta spend more money for no stupid reason :rofl:

And @Sigill, it's already been released. I just couldn't find info on when it was released, hence the '?'. (I assume you edited OP) :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Key word = unnecessary
I wonder who was the genius behind this idea. Now @bloodsnake007 gotta spend more money for no stupid reason :rofl:

And @Sigill, it's already been released. I just couldn't find info on when it was released, hence the '?'. (I assume you edited OP) :)
It wasn't me this time @AlienKing! I can't find any release date for it either though, they usually have it listed somewhere.

Reactions: AlienKing
Key word = unnecessary

LOL! :D Thanks @AlienKing :thumbs: This was also released here in the States. Link >>> HERE ;)

Reactions: AlienKing
I edited the OP. We'll assume its the same as USA.
And you might wanna merge :D

Gotcha!
Looks like a slipcover though. That's under LE :whistle:
Thanks @AlienKing, we will leave them seperate for now as they are being released in different places. I've moved the other thread over from the limited edition section as that looks like it's just a slipcover too.:thumbs: