Terminator Salvation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.10) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 1, 2016
Purchase links: N/A
Price: $50 (Full Slip) - $53 (Lenti) - $42 (Quarter Slip) - $132 (Boxset)
Note: Limited 2000 copies, full glossy & debossed effect
HDN Group Buy: Quarter slip - Full slip - Lenticular - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T4 Lenti.jpg

T4 Fullslip.jpg T4 Quarter.jpg T4 Boxset.jpg
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Really didn't mind this film so I'm very tempted to get this to replace my badly damaged Play.com version. So if these are getting marked at $17 would be great for UK customs.

Is it still possible to take part on the GB? I'm just asking because in the GB Thread is stated that payment is required due to 31. August.

We will mark the package vaule as 20 usd.

$20 dollars is too high in the current exchange rates could get customs to charge for being a bit over, someone has been hit already for custom too here, anything from $15-18 dollars is ok.

Also I have just checked the monthly import allowance for the dollar in the UK, August and September will be over the £15 limit, so may need some luck if they are all sent with $20.

Last edited:
I've been hit with customs with $20 from Kimchi steels. Cost me £20 :( or $25

Did you pick this amount or leave the default one?

The last time $20 dollars was ok was July, after that it's not an ideal value anymore for customs in the UK, I'm going to keep an active check on the official limits used by HMRC from now on, hopefully retailers will adjust themselves or it's down to us to let them know.

Last edited:
I picked this amount. If I choose next time for one or two steels I'm gonna put $15 down!

That would be a more safer amount, the last two months have been a bit over £15 for $20, I thought this would be adjusted, not looking forward to this HDzeta delivery, gonna need some luck if they already sent mine, yeah were gonna need some luck now Ninjas.

That would be a more safer amount, the last two months have been a bit over £15 for $20, I thought this would be adjusted, not looking forward to this HDzeta delivery, gonna need some luck if they already sent mine, yeah were gonna need some luck now Ninjas.

My forest gump HDZeta was $20 and came in fine. I've ordered two steels so it's gonna be more heavy. Just hope the $20 declaration doesn't get too suspicious with the weight as the copies are heavy for the Lenti's.

My forest gump HDZeta was $20 and came in fine. I've ordered two steels so it's gonna be more heavy. Just hope the $20 declaration doesn't get too suspicious with the weight as the copies are heavy for the Lenti's.

Yeah that was unfortunate and unlucky with the KImchi one but the value for customs is something that needs to be adjusted for all UK collectors, customs can easily charge when a bit over £15, I heard this happen in the past too, even on Amazon US imports, any custom charges are paid up front with Amazon now of course.

I'm more happy with $15 too for customs with the current condition of the pound exchange rate, our customs usually use a set monthly rate for the exchange.

Last edited:
Remember EMS shipping attracts more interest from customs. They quite rightly conclude that if you are willing to pay extra for EMS then there will be something expensive inside. And EMS is delivered by Parcelforce who charge 13£ handling fee on top. With kpacket if you do get charged then Royal Mail only charge 8£ handling charge. That's why it's always better to pick kpacket.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Remember EMS shipping attracts more interest from customs. They quite rightly conclude that if you are willing to pay extra for EMS then there will be something expensive inside. And EMS is delivered by Parcelforce who charge 13£ handling fee on top. With kpacket if you do get charged then Royal Mail only charge 8£ handling charge. That's why it's always better to pick kpacket.

If they charge me again for exceeding the £15 threshold when it hasn't I may dispute this all the way. The point is they cannot just slap a fee on if the declaration threshold is correct. You cannot just 'rightly conclude' without any evidence unless the parcel is opened. So if you are going to slap a fee then you need to open the parcel. This creates work, time and effort. The only reason they do this is because they know the recipient is hardly likely to argue the charges. They maybe doing the right thing, trying to get a few bucks on the VAT but I see this as incorrect procedures followed.

If they charge me again for exceeding the £15 threshold when it hasn't I may dispute this all the way. The point is they cannot just slap a fee on if the declaration threshold is correct. You cannot just 'rightly conclude' without any evidence unless the parcel is opened. So if you are going to slap a fee then you need to open the parcel. This creates work, time and effort. The only reason they do this is because they know the recipient is hardly likely to argue the charges. They maybe doing the right thing, trying to get a few bucks on the VAT but I see this as incorrect procedures followed.
Good luck when they ask you to provide the original PayPal invoice payment

Good luck when they ask you to provide the original PayPal invoice payment

Probably will ask for all the details if it even gets to that stage. I can give them any random invoice. The point is what they are doing is wrong. You wanna give me a tax bill, then you open the parcel Sir and you complete your paperwork properly. They get away with it because no one has the time and energy to dispute it. In a way I see this as more of fraudulent behaviour. The couier's get £13.50 for doing sweet F all. And where does £7 VAT come from? So 20% VAT of $20 makes $4. What a load of rubbish. The couriers and custom's officials are as bad as us.

Probably will ask for all the details if it even gets to that stage. I can give them any random invoice. The point is what they are doing is wrong. You wanna give me a tax bill, then you open the parcel Sir and you complete your paperwork properly. They get away with it because no one has the time and energy to dispute it. In a way I see this as more of fraudulent behaviour. The couier's get £13.50 for doing sweet F all. And where does £7 VAT come from? So 20% VAT of $20 makes $4. What a load of rubbish. The couriers and custom's officials are as bad as us.
You are obviously unaware of how the charge is calculated. As soon as you exceed the limit of 15£ the calculation of the charge is based on the total cost of item + shipping cost.
Also find it hilarious that customs is being fraudulent when you are asking retailers to fraudulently misrepresent the actual cost.

The exchange rate used is what customs set at start of each month
Daily Exchange rate is not used
If the value marked on customs label after exchange rate conversion make the value over UK £15.00 you can't do anything about it if they decide to look for Vat payment
If you dispute the Vat payment you will have to provide a copy of your PayPal invoice which will mean you will be hit for Vat on the real value of the goods you paid

Even if marked a lower value Customs can request a copy of your order invoice and PayPal invoice at anytime before releasing goods to be delivered
No invoice is included inside the parcels with (Kimchi/HDzeta/Nova/Blufans/Plain Archive) so there will always be the risk the value marked on customs label can be questioned at anytime.

If marked to low you have lot more risk price been questioned

It's never a good idea if 2-3 steelbook from China/Korea in one parcel is marked as $20.00 that will be high risk of been questioned

If you provided a false PayPal invoice you risk ending up in court and goods seized by customs

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T