Terminator Salvation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.10) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 1, 2016
Purchase links: N/A
Price: $50 (Full Slip) - $53 (Lenti) - $42 (Quarter Slip) - $132 (Boxset)
Note: Limited 2000 copies, full glossy & debossed effect
HDN Group Buy: Quarter slip - Full slip - Lenticular - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T4 Lenti.jpg

T4 Fullslip.jpg T4 Quarter.jpg T4 Boxset.jpg
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Forrest Gump from HDzeta today fine no problems, am a little worried about my boxset of the terminator salvation coming :ohno: I'm hoping all will be ok and won't get charged they are heavy these things.

Reactions: popeye
The exchange rate used is what customs set at start of each month
Daily Exchange rate is not used
If the value marked on customs label after exchange rate conversion make the value over UK £15.00 you can't do anything about it if they decide to look for Vat payment
If you dispute the Vat payment you will have to provide a copy of your PayPal invoice which will mean you will be hit for Vat on the real value of the goods you paid

Even if marked a lower value Customs can request a copy of your order invoice and PayPal invoice at anytime before releasing goods to be delivered
No invoice is included inside the parcels with (Kimchi/HDzeta/Nova/Blufans/Plain Archive) so there will always be the risk the value marked on customs label can be questioned at anytime.

If marked to low you have lot more risk price been questioned

It's never a good idea if 2-3 steelbook or more in one parcel is marked as $20.00 that will be high risk of been questioned

If you provided a false PayPal invoice you risk ending up in court

Paul if you refer to the conversations above Mr Siffler has stated they 'quite rightly' conclude that as you are paying for EMS there is something 'expensive' inside without any evidence at all. If the parcel is NOT opened how would they know. My debate is that Parcel force and custom officials are incorrect in their procedure for giving us a VAT bill that is UNDER the threshold without opening the goods and releasing this to us when paid. If it's OVER the threshold well you obviously been busted.

You are obviously unaware of how the charge is calculated. As soon as you exceed the limit of 15£ the calculation of the charge is based on the total cost of item + shipping cost.
Also find it hilarious that customs is being fraudulent when you are asking retailers to fraudulently misrepresent the actual cost.

I think you are completely missing the point here. Regardless of whatever content is in the parcel, custom officials and couriers, however they work in slapping the VAT bill are NOT conducting procedures correctly IF the bill does NOT exceed the threshold. Regardless whatever shipping it is EMS or not they have to PROVE whatever is in the parcel is worth more than what is declared. So what do you need to do? You need to OPEN the parcel. Not just stick a VAT bill on there. Everyone here is guilty of tax evasion so you can laugh at yourself.

I just think how they work is a load of rubbish. Mr Stiffler here probably works for Parcel force himself as he seems to be aware that they can 'quite rightly conclude' if it is sent EMS they can just stick a bill on there, regardless if it is even UNDER the threshold. So it appears that legitimate buyers will be hit simply because they used EMS? I could be buying something that is actually under the threshold and I'm gonna be hit with customs because they can 'quite rightly' so conclude? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I just think how they work is a load of rubbish. Mr Stiffler here probably works for Parcel force himself as he seems to be aware that they can 'quite rightly conclude' if it is sent EMS they can just stick a bill on there, regardless if it is even UNDER the threshold. So it appears that legitimate buyers will be hit simply because they used EMS? I could be buying something that is actually under the threshold and I'm gonna be hit with customs because they can 'quite rightly' so conclude? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
You said yourself that you requested the value as 20$. That is over the threshold. So you got charged. They didn't have to open the package because you screwed yourself.
LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
You said yourself that you requested the value as 20$. That is over the threshold. So you got charged. They didn't have to open the package because you screwed yourself.
LOL

Durh we arent talking about that. We are talking about UNDER the threshold. Jesus christ do you ever read our discussions?? ROFL

The couier's get £13.50 for doing sweet F all. And where does £7 VAT come from? So 20% VAT of $20 makes $4. What a load of rubbish. The couriers and custom's officials are as bad as us.

Maybe you should reread your own posts when you're finishedrolling on the floor.

I'm glad customs don`t read these forums there be rubbing there hands together seeing all about this :LOL:
:giggle::LOL::rofl:
Customs here thanks for the heads up Xmas Bonus sorted :rofl:

Only Joking :giggle:

It's lucky dip on the day they select a % of parcels to question the amount you can go months never been hit for Vat or get unlucky on the day

• Thanks
Reactions: reisspsy
From experience @paulboland apart from this recent parcel, I've had two parcels thinking back that got hit incorrectly with customs.
One was declared for $40 GIFT and they still slapped a custom bill without even opening the parcel. Yes it was sent EMS. Even as a GIFT they will simply ignore as well. Well we now know that EMS that can 'quite rightly conclude' there there is something 'expensive' inside without even opening the parcel.

The second was for $22 when the exchange rate was $1.5 per GBP making this UNDER £15. They didn't open the parcel and it was sent as EMS. Of course they can 'quite right conclude' there is something expensive in there (which is completely irrelevant) when there actually wasn't!

So it appears that EMS is a bit of a sucker to use for custom free goods. The issue with ordering several items is you are forced to select EMS from the retailers, they won't ship in K Packets. So if you order goods for around 2kg in weight then it's a gamble with customs.

I think maybe we need to open a thread on here for customs discussions, anyone?!? That way we can resolve this debate and come to some kind of conclusion away from the release threads and that way GB hosts have some info in 1 place where we can get requests for amounts declared or amounts that everyone is happy with depending on country? just a thought...

For the UK collectors! I've had a quick chat with Mr Stiffler on PM. From the information I have avaiable, my experience and from Paul here is what I will round off. Here is what we know which will assist with other countries as well, depending on their tax authorities.

- The exchange rate for UK customs calculations begins at the beginning of the month and does not fluctuate, right @paulboland?
- If that is the case, and the exchange rate won't change for tomorrow 1st September then it is currently $1.31 per GBP.
- That means $20 is just over the £15 threshold.
- You will have to declare at least $19, or $17-18 to be on the safe side to remain under the threshold for custom duty free.
- Do not declare as GIFT from a company. This will only attract attention. Merchandise only.
- If you order items around 2kg of weight and over to save on combined shipping you are forced to use EMS from retailers. They won't use K Packets.
- EMS attracts attention as customs suspect you may have something of value or importance in your parcel.
- K Packet does not attract as much attention.
- If you use EMS Parcelforce are the couriers.
- If you are hit with customs using EMS, Parcelforce will charge £13.50 courier fee plus 20% of the value of goods and shipping. In other words, expect to be stung for around £20!
- If you use K Packet Royal Mail are the couriers.
- If you are hit with customs using K Packet, Royal Mail will charge £8 courier fee plus 20% of the value of goods and shipping. In other words, expect to be stung between £13 - £15.
- Custom officials do make mistakes or just decide to give you a VAT bill anyway(!!) If they don't open their parcel and give you a bill then it is shame on them.
- If your parcel is opened by custom officials then you are pretty much busted! Expect to pay the correct VAT bill.
- You can do everything correct and still get a VAT custom bill :confused:
- So to summarise the best chances of not getting stung by a custom bill? 1-2 steels, K Packet, $17-$18, Gift, done, you should be okay :thumbs: :happy:

Hope that helps, we can now put this to a close. Interesting debate :p
Oh and StifflersDad did agree with me, it is NOT right to receive a custom bill under the threshold if we use EMS, unless they open the parcel of course!

Last edited:
For the UK collectors! I've had a quick chat with Mr Stiffler on PM. From the information I have avaiable, my experience and from Paul here is what I will round off. Here is what we know which will assist with other countries as well, depending on their tax authorities.

- The exchange rate for UK customs calculations begins at the beginning of the month and does not fluctuate, right @paulboland?
- If that is the case, and the exchange rate won't change for tomorrow 1st September then it is currently $1.31 per GBP.
- That means $20 is just over the £15 threshold.
- You will have to declare at least $19, or $17-18 to be on the safe side to remain under the threshold for custom duty free.
- Do not declare as GIFT from a company. This will only attract attention. Merchandise only.
- If you order items around 2kg of weight and over to save on combined shipping you are forced to use EMS from retailers. They won't use K Packets.
- EMS attracts attention as customs suspect you may have something of value or importance in your parcel.
- K Packet does not attract as much attention.
- If you use EMS Parcelforce are the couriers.
- If you are hit with customs using EMS, Parcelforce will charge £13.50 courier fee plus 20% of the value of goods and shipping. In other words, expect to be stung for around £20!
- If you use K Packet Royal Mail are the couriers.
- If you are hit with customs using K Packet, Royal Mail will charge £8 courier fee plus 20% of the value of goods and shipping. In other words, expect to be stung between £13 - £15.
- Custom officials do make mistakes or just decide to give you a VAT bill anyway(!!) If they don't open their parcel and give you a bill then it is shame on them.
- If your parcel is opened by custom officials then you are pretty much busted! Expect to pay the correct VAT bill.
- You can do everything correct and still get a VAT custom bill :confused:
- So to summarise the best chances of not getting stung by a custom bill? 1-2 steels, K Packet, $17-$18, Gift, done, you should be okay :thumbs: :happy:

Hope that helps, we can now put this to a close. Interesting debate :p
Oh and StifflersDad did agree with me, it is NOT right to receive a custom bill under the threshold if we use EMS, unless they open the parcel of course!

Good post and information, a fair amount are already familiar with all or some things but a guide always helps, that is correct on the exchange rate being a monthly occurrence and at the start of the month.

As I mentioned earlier it's been some time now where $20 is stepping over the £15 customs limit, since August to be exact, feels real uncomfortable, could attract more attention too in future.

I hope Retailers and Group Buy hosts take note and help in getting a limit we can agree on, even more so where we are not able write our own amount for customs, personally I prefer $15 or $17.

I think these are the relevant exchange rates they use for customs.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hmrc-exchange-rates-for-2016-monthly

• Thanks
Reactions: huggy2k4
Christ...so close to pull the trigger on this one, but boy what a mishmash of Terminator editions I will have. I know the majority will go for the lenti, but the fullslip is growing on me! Decisions, decisions....why does it has to be so hard?

Christ...so close to pull the trigger on this one, but boy what a mishmash of Terminator editions I will have. I know the majority will go for the lenti, but the fullslip is growing on me! Decisions, decisions....why does it has to be so hard?

I know, lol. I'm the same as you, can't really choose sometimes which copy and from which retailer. I just buy them all, then decide and then get rid of the ones I don't want. Only way to be sure! But obviously there are some that you don't like from seeing the artwork but others are very close.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hooch
You are obviously unaware of how the charge is calculated. As soon as you exceed the limit of 15£ the calculation of the charge is based on the total cost of item + shipping cost.
Also find it hilarious that customs is being fraudulent when you are asking retailers to fraudulently misrepresent the actual cost.
:OMG:Thats really inappropriate if they charge you tax for the shipping that you pay and dishonest and really WTF :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: