Terminator Salvation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.10) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 1, 2016
Purchase links: N/A
Price: $50 (Full Slip) - $53 (Lenti) - $42 (Quarter Slip) - $132 (Boxset)
Note: Limited 2000 copies, full glossy & debossed effect
HDN Group Buy: Quarter slip - Full slip - Lenticular - Boxset

Lenticular | Full Slip | Quarter Slip | Boxset

T4 Lenti.jpg

T4 Fullslip.jpg T4 Quarter.jpg T4 Boxset.jpg
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Naturally I'd go for the box set, but seeing as how I only really like the Lenti.....it wouldn't make sense to get the box set. And comparing Lentis with Kimchi...I'm liking the kimchi a little more honestly (which should show up any day)....may grab the HDZ lenti too tho!!

Yeah I no @Mickle_89 my friend gutted about that. Since I have the futureshop Ironpack edition for this title I'm going for the quarterslip as it looks beautiful with text below as it stands out from the rest very nicely i feel and also I'll be getting FA once available.

I like the fact the HDZeta steelbook has alternative artwork on the back side of the steelbook and it's DEBOSSED. Something that the FS Ironpak and Kimchi edition isn't.

Then we have the HDZeta lenticular slip. Looks great. Probably the only one I would want.

The two different full slips from Kimchi blow HDZetas 1/4 slip and fullslip out of the water though ...

Glad I was impatient and went with Kimchi this time.

Just hope the GB will not be a long wait really looking forward to adding this in my Terminator collection.

I want this whole set all the boxes. And hen with film arena gonna have so many terminators gonna have a whole self just for them. Lol. What happened to the box to hold all the box sets? Is that cancelled to?

iling
I want this whole set all the boxes. And hen with film arena gonna have so many terminators gonna have a whole self just for them. Lol. What happened to the box to hold all the box sets? Is that cancelled to?
I hear that! These triple box sets look amazing... does anyone know if they are embossed at all? That would be a pretty neat touch

Looks impressive, I prefer the HDZeta steelbook and Lenti release but Kimchidvd probably has it beat on the fullslip, I held off buying the Kimchidvd release, I'm tempted to get a complete Terminator set though.

Last edited:
I'm mix and matching ... don't care about one specific retailer. I'm not THAT ocd.

I'm getting HDZetas T1 sticking with FACs T3 and T5 and I got Kimchis T4.

I'm tempted to double dip as this one is debossed.

Reactions: satanclaus