Purchase links:
- One Click OOS
- Lenticular
- Full Slip Type A1 OOS
- Full Slip Type A 2 OOS
Price: $34.99
Group buy: Kaka1888
Notes:
One Click - 200 copies (with the same Numbered Card)
Lenticular Slip (1,300 copies Numbered Card)
Full Slip Type A 1 (600 copies Numbered Card)
Full Slip Type A 2 (700 copies Numbered card)

Pre-order infos:
Order Limited Qty: 2 ea per order
upload_2016-1-14_11-24-24-png.212601

Lenti | Full Slip Type A1 | Full Slip Type A2

1a.jpg 2a.jpg 3a.jpg

4a.jpg 11254694_1796191223941420_5392462697957402060_n.jpg
12196152_1796191173941425_7802919286066631870_n.jpg

11254694_1796191223941420_5392462697957402060_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a nice package from Kimchi as usual but will this top the previous release which was an FS Ironpack that's what I want to see as I really like that one.

Kimchi could still make an impact with this! Just look at what BF did to R+J, MR which has a similar Iron Pack artworks.

Now I'm curious to see what FA & Zeta will do for T4 since they both intend to complete their Terminator franchise collection.

Didn't realise they were doing the complete collection ??? this just put my OCD in over drive. I need to collect every edition from all three retailers.

Didn't realise they were doing the complete collection ??? this just put my OCD in over drive. I need to collect every edition from all three retailers.
No official announcement yet from both Zeta and FA but Kimchi only has this and T2 (Exclusive #1)

Reactions: man
I will most likely be getting this but I also am waiting for Film Arena to do a release also

I wonder will this have the usual Full Slip and Lenti Versions

Reactions: harry
Kimchi ending the year in a big way. I wonder if this will be a 2015 release.. With Whiplash, Pixels, possibly Salvation, we just need Inside Out to join the party.

Reactions: harry
Definitely purchasing this once pre order date is available but really looking out for what FA come up with for this version i do no that it will be a great package though. It's been a fantastic year with great steelbook releases hoping for better next year.

Thats some great points been mulling over that point myself .
Studios already announced there first UHD titles coming end of year/next year
,going to be like tape/vinyl/ CD/Cloud all over again with all the titles re-released in all forms including steels.
The market new and secondhand is completely saturated at the moment with multiple same and new titles.
Steelbooks are worthless ,forget the cuckoo figures you see on these auction sites ,you can put a million pound ticket on one if you want ,doesn't mean anything.
Buy one put it up for sale and you wont even be able to sell it for list.
unless you're willing to take a loss and a big one in some cases ,you will be incredibly lucky to get a bid
People obviously want the new titles coming out, but are coming to the realization that it has to stop from a financial and practical point of view(storing them etc) l and many are becoming .disillusioned..

Couldn't disagree more. It's true that most steels are not fetching the eBay prices 2-3 years ago, but that is entirely to be expected. More steels coming into market means more competition for dollars, so everything goes down. UHD coming in won't mean squat in terms of effecting values for older titles. If you think it will, then you also think that new Xbox one and PS4 games killed the collectibility of old Atari and Nintendo carts. I fully expect once everything is digital, these steels will absolutely skyrocket in price, especially the older, rarer, and more collectible ones. Happens in every single type of collectibles. Human beings are very physical in nature. We like what we can see, touch and hold on our hands. Anything digital or downloadable means squat, even if it's technically 1000x better quality. Besides, reasonable, logical thinking people collect these for the steelbook, and the steelbook alone. If you want the movie itself, it's absolutely free on the Internet somewhere. Why pay anything, let alone a premium for a steelbook? The only way that would make sense is that I have to assume your just so wealthy, that you have money to burn.

Reactions: Ranavalone
I presume you haven't tried selling anything lately
The big ticket items are just left there for people who money no object and want it now haven't got it or just starting up
Who would have thought u would have to hawk for example new blufans releases to try and sell them
would have been unheard of not long ago

my point is are you going to buy a new steel now if you haven't got it and then buy the same steel film again in maybe few months time when the UHD comes out
zavvi are releasing all those marvel steels now
Why they know UHD versions just starting to surface
so they can sell the same steels again next year in UHD
I know people do this but personally find it bizarre
What are people doing with them all
3 version from this company
same film 3 versions another company...
Where are they ?
gathering dust on the floor , forgotten about in a spare room somewhere
What's going to happen to them.

I presume you haven't tried selling anything lately
The big ticket items are just left there for people who money no object and want it now haven't got it or just starting up
Who would have thought u would have to hawk for example new blufans releases to try and sell them
would have been unheard of not long ago

my point is are you going to buy a new steel now if you haven't got it and then buy the same steel film again in maybe few months time when the UHD comes out
zavvi are releasing all those marvel steels now
Why they know UHD versions just starting to surface
so they can sell the same steels again next year in UHD
I know people do this but personally find it bizarre
What are people doing with them all
3 version from this company
same film 3 versions another company...
Where are they ?
gathering dust on the floor , forgotten about in a spare room somewhere
What's going to happen to them.

To answer your first to paragraphs, read my first few sentences. As for your point of "are you going to buy a steel, knowing a new one will come out on UHD a few months from now", the answer is YES! And it's yes to the one after that and the one after that. Open your eyes man. This isn't your first time here. How many different copies of Iron man and Thor are there? They keep selling out don't they? No matter what comes out in the following years, the originals will never ever lose its value. The newest most graphically intense Super Mario game now present on the Wii does not change the value of the much older much more primitive NES carts that goes for tens of thousands of dollars. Take this title for example. This title has been released in many different countries, with many different artwork. Will this stop people from buying this version? Why don't you read through this thread and find out? But the beautiful thing is, no matter how many other versions that might be released on 4k 10k or 100k, the original Iron pack FS release will be the one to get. It will be the one people in the future pays top dollar for. It's already been determined.

Just because something new comes out Dosnt mean the one before it is worthless. If that was the case with these new releases of marvels you would think the blufans ones would drop in price however I still see Thor sell for 100 dollars or more. And collectors will still buy it. What you see now is high valued items just sitting because most collectors already have the release. So it takes a bit longer to sell them. And of course when an item first goes out of stock where ever the value skyrockets due to scalpers then it settles down to what it will be normally for a long time. Tell someone new to the market runs across it and needs it.

Reactions: AlienKing
To answer your first to paragraphs, read my first few sentences. As for your point of "are you going to buy a steel, knowing a new one will come out on UHD a few months from now", the answer is YES! And it's yes to the one after that and the one after that. Open your eyes man. This isn't your first time here. How many different copies of Iron man and Thor are there? They keep selling out don't they? No matter what comes out in the following years, the originals will never ever lose its value. The newest most graphically intense Super Mario game now present on the Wii does not change the value of the much older much more primitive NES carts that goes for tens of thousands of dollars. Take this title for example. This title has been released in many different countries, with many different artwork. Will this stop people from buying this version? Why don't you read through this thread and find out? But the beautiful thing is, no matter how many other versions that might be released on 4k 10k or 100k, the original Iron pack FS release will be the one to get. It will be the one people in the future pays top dollar for. It's already been determined.

Just because something new comes out Dosnt mean the one before it is worthless. If that was the case with these new releases of marvels you would think the blufans ones would drop in price however I still see Thor sell for 100 dollars or more. And collectors will still buy it. What you see now is high valued items just sitting because most collectors already have the release. So it takes a bit longer to sell them. And of course when an item first goes out of stock where ever the value skyrockets due to scalpers then it settles down to what it will be normally for a long time. Tell someone new to the market runs across it and needs it.

Can you guys say the same for DVD steelbooks?