Terminator Salvation (Play Exclusive) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/8315909/Terminator-Salvation/Product.html#

t4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been after it for a while, but never seems to go for a reasonable price on eBay (or the seller is posting in an envelope with no protection!EEK!)

You won't find this sealed under £20. You can get it for £30 from ebay sealed and new condition. It is OOP now that's when SB come more expensive! You got to get them on release when they are the cheapest. Unfortunately for me I've recently started collecting and had to pay quite a bit for some rare SB's.

Can Anyone Tell me Where this Terminator Salvation came from?

Hello folks...I bought this awhile ago...But I don't know if it comes from Germany, UK, or else where can you inspect the pictures and leave a response...THANKS

Attachments

• Terminator Salvation cover.jpg
    Terminator Salvation cover.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 292
  • Terminator Salvation Interior.jpg
    Terminator Salvation Interior.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 276
further details

ok Just so you know this bluray is region FREE...as it plays in my PLAYSTATION 3..in the USA...
Does anybody have definitive answer...We have gotten a guess that it is UK...that supposedly Play.com had an exclusive...but we also had someone say other countries...Germany is out...as far as I know the title is in german...and mine is not..

ok Just so you know this bluray is region FREE...as it plays in my PLAYSTATION 3..in the USA...
Does anybody have definitive answer...We have gotten a guess that it is UK...that supposedly Play.com had an exclusive...but we also had someone say other countries...Germany is out...as far as I know the title is in german...and mine is not..

It's not a guess. It says UK on the blu-ray disc, UK-61426-BD and the ratings logos.

interesting bonus disc though? the film is sony, yet has a WB logo on the bonus?
possibly has the bonus disc out of the canadian release (which was done by warners)
as far as i know, uk has no digi copy, but canadian did.