Terminator Salvation

Jan 30, 2009
England
terminatormotionposter.jpg

Trailers and information- http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=20443

Anyone else looking forward to this film?What are your thoughts?

i took my nephew today to see this and it was fantastic. i thought Bale would be in the entire movie and he wasn't, it's more about Marcus...i thought. i think McG did a wonderful job and even tho he didn't do #3 he makes up for it and brings the franchise back to life.

and the last 1/2 hour or so has some similarties/homages to T2.

BRING ON PART 5!

i took my nephew today to see this and it was fantastic. i thought Bale would be in the entire movie and he wasn't, it's more about Marcus...i thought. i think McG did a wonderful job and even tho he didn't do #3 he makes up for it and brings the franchise back to life.

and the last 1/2 hour or so has some similarties/homages to T2.

BRING ON PART 5!

that's cool,wanted to see this...missed it & im lazy as crap to go to a 12 mid night showing..

Night at the Museum 2 ....man how i never had such a bad day & said to myself when i saw the preview for this Movie.....(How F__king Retarded....)..

and right now,i can't picture a whole pack of people checking this movie out,I'm sick of ben stiller & his goofy fruitloop acting doesnt make it better in the movie....Heh...Douche Movie!

i went and watched Terminator Salvation on Friday and i really enjoyed it! i hope that they do make at least one more!

Well, he's got a serious role in this movie ... so he talks a bit more serious but he DOESNT have that grunt like voice tht he does for Batman ... and he's obviously not as flamboyant as American Psycho or Harsh Times.

I'd have to say the voice resembles his voice from 3:10 to yuma more.

Good movie, not quite the story I was wanting for a Terminator movie - but more competently directed than I was expecting and some awesome sound.

Hope it makes enough to do the sequels so we can go ahead and finish this franchise/story. . . . until they "reboot" it. EEK! :p