Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 (Blu-Ray Metal Slipcase) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
9459962.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Termina...10944&ci_sku=9459962&ref=06&loc=01&id=2015557

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this was the metal slipcase version. I wonder if we should include all things metal in this forum? Cause I believe the Band of Brothers was posted way back when in the Collectors Edition forum.

There is also a TDK metal slipcase and Gladiator.

I'd say if they get over the 20 mark in terms of # of items in metal slip cases then it would merit its own forum.

Can anyone tell me, if the Metal Slip Case goes on top of the regular slip case? or it totally replaces the regular paper slip case?

Madnug-I'll check this evening to see if my SCC has a paper slip case and the Metal Case. I know it has a plastic case, but can't remember if it also has a paper case.

DB

Madnug-I'll check this evening to see if my SCC has a paper slip case and the Metal Case. I know it has a plastic case, but can't remember if it also has a paper case.

DB

THX man! I like the paper slip case a lot, and I do have that regular version already. Just wondering if it is worth the upgrade.....

Hey Madnug, actually I am a woman, but I'll be happy to check for you anyway:) I am not at home right now, but I promise to try to remember this evening:) DB

Madnug-I just checked my case-it's a metal slipcase over a plastic Amaray-no additional paper slipcover. Hope that helps:)

Madnug-I just checked my case-it's a metal slipcase over a plastic Amaray-no additional paper slipcover. Hope that helps:)

THX so much for checking! I think for now, I will just stick with my regular copy... 50 bucks for a steel cover seems a bit too much, plus I do like the paper slip too!

And sorry for mistaking your gender.... ;)

I really like this case-not a collector of these, but purchased a few years ago because I like the series, and em..Lena...;)

getting really into these metal cases whats the going price for this one is it just available from the usa?

yeah, it's a USA exclusive. I've seen them range in price - depending on the source or whatever.

Your best bet might be a used copy at this point. But getting a mint one might be hard.