Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 (Blu-Ray Metal Slipcase) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
9459962.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Termina...10944&ci_sku=9459962&ref=06&loc=01&id=2015557

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
They have a steelbook of Season 1 too, very nice steel. I always regretted not getting this to go with my steel.

EEK! OH THANKS MATE!
now i have to track down season 1 :angry:
seriously,thanks for the heads up my friend :p i didn't know there was one either. :oohyeah:
"HELP" :ohno: there's no end to this addiction of mine:ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:

Nice pic, Sir!

Steelbook, just a note, the Steelbook for Season 1 is a DVD Steel/Disc, but you can always swap out the discs. But if it matters to you about height, width, etc, they won't match.

EEK! YEH! now thats sweet....:drool: shame its a g1,but still got to get this.
:scat: just recieved season 2 in post..:drool:AWESOME so much better in the flesh(in mint condition) :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

Digital babe I think they also had a metal slipcase for the dvd version too of Season 2 not just the bluray not entirely sure though, I swear they did though and it was a Best Buy exclusive may be wrong though. I always meant to get one to go with my season 1 steel.

FYI for those in SoCal - stopped by the BBY in Hawthorne today and saw two copies in stock for 50 bucks each. Both copies were near mint with some minor tearing on the packaging and very small scratches on a corner or two.