Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-ray (Drawstring Bag Edition) [Retail Exclusive?]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hey NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png

Last week I had posted:
Does anyone know which retail store will be offering this exclusive TF4 bag? :thumbs: I really want it! Or if anyone can get me one, I'll be effing HAPPY!!! :woot: :D THANKS NINJAS!
View attachment 102912

At first I thought it was just a retail store gift or a Pre-Order incentive. But now it looks like a Limited Edition! :woot: :notworthy: Exclusive perhaps? Question is... "From Who?" :ohno: We've already seen the Best Buy :bestbuy:, Target :target:, Amazon :amazon:, and Wal-Mart :walmart: Editions.

All I know is that I want it!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Drawstring Bag Exclusive_1.jpg
Drawstring Bag Exclusive_2.jpg

(Not my pics. Found them on another website.)

Last edited:
I've gone to 2 different B&N Stores... and NOTHING! :mad: And the same result at my local K-Mart! :angry: :box: I couldn't find anything, just the regular 2D and 3D Editions! :(

So here I am! :emb: Once again asking for HELP... if any member happens to find one, PLEASE get it for me! :D :woot: I'll appreciate it! :notworthy: Send me a PM! :thumbs:
THANKS NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png

popcorn2.gif

Sorry to learn, you wasted your gas going to those places

That "drawstring bag" retail exclusive can only be bought at:

Movie Stop Retail Stores

I've gone to 2 different B&N Stores... and NOTHING! :mad: And the same result at my local K-Mart! :angry: :box: I couldn't find anything, just the regular 2D and 3D Editions! :(

So here I am! :emb: Once again asking for HELP... if any member happens to find one, PLEASE get it for me! :D :woot: I'll appreciate it! :notworthy: Send me a PM! :thumbs:
THANKS NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Sorry to learn, you wasted your gas going to those places

That "drawstring bag" retail exclusive can only be bought at:

Movie Stop Retail Stores
@bingle I did waste my DAMN gas going to those places :mad: I learned the hard way :p... I don't think you can find them in-store, but like @nexor posted, it can be purchased online :thumbs: ;)

Great news though, I found it cheaper on Crapbay! :woot: :D Including shipping, I got it for $20! :woot:

Reactions: nexor
@Lester Sorry for the late reply :sorry:

I believe you're correct! :thumbs: The Blu-Ray and the bag seem to be stored inside the box. I should be receiving mine real soon from my EPIC NINJABro @bantha11, when I do... I'll post several pics! ;)

Sorry I thought you already had a copy to confirm with. I was guessing from the photos I've seen in this thread. I have found one to buy, but I just wanted to check first how it comes. Thanks.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Sorry I thought you already had a copy to confirm with. I was guessing from the photos I've seen in this thread. I have found one to buy, but I just wanted to check first how it comes. Thanks.
@Lester I received my EPIC Edition today! :thumbs: I took some pics for you, I hope it helps answer your question! :thumbs:

1.JPG 2.JPG

Mine arrived on Monday. 3 days from the US to the UK is a record for me. Things normally take about a week. Thanks @bloodsnake007 I wouldn't have known about this edition if you didn't mention it here. :thumbs:
@Lester It arrived in 3 days!? :jawdrop: WOW, that's awesome!!! :thumbs:

No problem buddy, I'm just glad I was able to help! :notworthy: :woot: NOW let's see your pics! :D