That time of year again! 2nd Annual SteelBook Fan Fantasy Football Season

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So last year we had a decent season but didn't have quite the active or amount of members we wanted. I think this year will be even better!

So here is the list of the people from last year who are still active here. They get first dibs in unless they want to opt out.

kaliraver JOINED
Wreck JOINED
BlurayJunkie JOINED
Horhay JOINED
Andy (apsmith) JOINED
{param}Antman JOINED
Nightowl JOINED
Felix INVITE SENT
Wiggy INVITE SENT
Robert JOINED
unam JOINED
Pooh (last years champ) JOINED

* Didnt play last year but posted at the end of last year's thread saying he wanted in this year.

This is American Football .. there was a lil bit of confusion last year so just figured I'd throw that in.

We plan to do a live draft, we currently have 7 people (teams) in this league so far but depending on who all else wants in we will fill up this league and possibly create another ... so maybe 10 teams and 10 teams if there is enough interest for 2. Otherwise maybe 8 and 8 ... who knows.

If you want to play, get in! If its your first time, but you LIKE NFL football then we can easily teach you through it. You just gotta log in a couple times per week and set up your line up before the NFL games that weekend.

Free SteelBook to the winner and display stands.

AND please dont reply if you wont stay active! MUST BE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE AS OF TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

"Ninjas" have preference if we get too many!

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
OP updated, invites sent out to email addresses on file here at this site.

go accept before WEDNESDAY or you will get replaced! Draft is on wed. at 6:15 (CDT) the latest time I could make it. If you cant make the draft time it will go by yahoo default rankings.

OP updated, invites sent out to email addresses on file here at this site.

go accept before WEDNESDAY or you will get replaced! Draft is on wed. at 6:15 (CDT) the latest time I could make it. If you cant make the draft time it will go by yahoo default rankings.

Didnt get an email :emb:

I believe you do. Not sure if there's any other way to sign into yahoo without it.

You do, but whilst a pain it was quick and easy :)

Can anyone let me know how I set auto-draft? I don't think I can be online when you do the live draft and I'm guessing it slows things down if I'm not active?.

Its ok Dom, I'll replace you wtih Kaliraver ... he may have even been in the league last year.

ill send you an invite!

I wasn't, but thanks for the invite! I just registered and am good to go for Wednesdays draft :scat: Take it easy on me as I am a fantasy football noob :p Also wreck would it be possible to make the draft at 5PM PST? I get home around 4:30-4:45PM from work? If not I understand.

I wish I could made it later but with yahoo they determine whats draft times are available by leagues choosing. unfortunately I took too long to set all this up, so this is literally the last day before Thursday night game and last time slot.

so thats the best I could do....

It will auto draft based on professional rankings until you log in the draft. So no worries.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Felix and Wiggy have yet to join, do so before draft time tomorrow ... if not you wont be included. HURRY HURRY HURRY!

We have 10 teams in now, if by tomorrow 1 hour before we only have 11 teams I will invite a 12th to make it an even teams (must have even teams) so its essential you guys join by early tomorrow!!!

I wish I could made it later but with yahoo they determine whats draft times are available by leagues choosing. unfortunately I took too long to set all this up, so this is literally the last day before Thursday night game and last time slot.

so thats the best I could do....

It will auto draft based on professional rankings until you log in the draft. So no worries.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Felix and Wiggy have yet to join, do so before draft time tomorrow ... if not you wont be included. HURRY HURRY HURRY!

We have 10 teams in now, if by tomorrow 1 hour before we only have 11 teams I will invite a 12th to make it an even teams (must have even teams) so its essential you guys join by early tomorrow!!!

All signed up, and ready to go :oohyeah:

starts in 15 minutes ... felix didnt respond so I added in a reserve to have an even # of teams.

I know this is crap, I put on live but I guess it didnt save ... just tried to edit it rifght now to LIVE ... and cant unless I change the date. :(

what should we do ..