"That's a motherf*cking Tarantino Collection, girl.." (Samuel L. Jackson)... LOL! ;)

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil

So, here's my Tarantino-Rodriguez shelf (second from bottom):

tarantinort.jpg

And my posters on the DVD Room of movies from??? :joy:
tarantino1.jpg

tarantino2.jpg

And then some items I took out of the shelves of it so I could show you better:

tarantino4.jpg

tarantino5.jpg

tarantino6.jpg

tarantino7dq.jpg

I love Tarantino movies so I wish I had more to show you. I know it is not a Motherf*cking one (as "Samuel said" before... :joy:) but I love it!! :drool::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, you have an amazing collection Sammy!!:drool: I would definatly call that a motherfu**ing great collection!!:naughty::D

Reactions: Sammy
Really cool collection Sammy!! :D
Thanks, my friend :)

Oh wow, you have an amazing collection Sammy!!:drool: I would definatly call that a motherfu**ing great collection!!:naughty::D
Thanks Siiii!! Your collection is quite impressive as well!! ;)
(Forgot to mention the Pulp Fiction Australian was a gift from you but you know how much I'm glad with it, right? ;) )

Reactions: Sigill
Thanks Siiii!! Your collection is quite impressive as well!! ;)
(Forgot to mention the Pulp Fiction Australian was a gift from you but you know how much I'm glad with it, right? ;) )

Aw thanks Sammy! You helped me get so much of my collection so a big thanks to you!:D I know you liked the Pulp Fiction Briefcase!;) Your posters look so good and that Tarantino gold collection is awesome!:)

Reactions: Sammy
Aw thanks Sammy! You helped me get so much of my collection so a big thanks to you!:D I know you liked the Pulp Fiction Briefcase!;) Your posters look so good and that Tarantino gold collection is awesome!:)
Aw! That's nice to know Sii! Really glad :)

fantastic collection sammy, tarantino would be impressed :scat:
Hehe! Thanks! :D

Motherf*cking awesome Sammy! Congrats!
Thank you! :p

Reactions: Sigill