The 2015 I have received my challenge coin thread!

F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I received my ISNW Coin today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :cool: And the number I received is AWESOME!!! :notworthy:
Coins_1.JPG Coins_2.JPG

excited.gif

Coins_3.JPG Coins_4.JPG

THANK YOU THANK YOU HDN! @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck ALL of the Coins look great together! :drool:
ALL Coins!.JPG

ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png
ninja.png
ninjastanding.png

For those of you that have the first HDN Community Leader challenge coin and also those that plan to get the blue Friendship challenge coin & that win the Ninja Week coin here's a little something neat I found.

If you'd like to display your coins with your steelbooks or along side your trophies or medals that you have, I found some Clear Acrylic Coin Display cases that will make your coins stand out for you so your friends and family will go "WOW, those are really cool!"

Amazon is your friend when it comes to this kind of stuff. Clear Acrylic Coin Display with Black Firearm Finish Fasteners (5 Count).
Here's just the Single Coin Display Case in case you didn't want five but I'm preparing for future releases that HDN comes out with, if they come out with more (hint hint HDN)

Also keep in mind that all three challenge coins are 1 1/2" in diameter so you'll need 1 ½ Inch Challenge Coin Adapter/reducer Rings for Gaus-usa 2 Inch Coin Displays so your coins will sit directly in the center of your display case.
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg