Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-2-white.jpg

Dear HDN members,

Please post here and share pictures of your 2015 #bestweekever #ninjaweek prize! We'd love to hear from you and hope your are enjoying your winnings!

Winners tallied here throughout Ninja Week 2015.

Congratulations to all 2015 Hidefninja.com NINJA WEEK winners!

winner thumb.JPG

2015 Winners List:
TBA​

Last edited:
Thanks to apsmith21 for the Guardians of the Galaxy giveaway and prizes, that was a great idea you had for your GOTG Nova Media giveaway. :thumbs::wow: I went through a huge and epic marathon,:wow: we had some fun along the way and small breaks. :cool: I'd say my stamina is strong and my Ninja skills were fully tested, my determination helped me get to the line first,:woot: :oohyeah: I'm very happy with this prize. ;):):happy::joy:

GOTG-Lenti-Fr.jpg
GOTG-Lenti-Bk.jpg GOTG-Lenti-Side1.jpg GOTG-Lenti-Side2.jpg

Thanks also for this giveaway, which was hosted on apsmith21's behalf, happy to add this to my Captain America TWS Collection. :thumbs::):happy:

CA-TWS-Fr.jpg CA-TWS-Bk.jpg

I received these on the 20th March, I had some issues with my camera but all good now. :)

HUGE THANKS @crossbow !! The Lunchbox BR with Slipcover arrived today after several days at the customs.
Also K was so nice to add a surprise. A open mint Rang de Basanti (which looks very good btw).
Again, thank you so much to you and all the HDN stuff for the best week of the year :thumbs:

2015-03-30 14.39.20.jpg

Today I received my 3rd and final prize from Ninja Week from @charleybusko :oohyeah:

O9lkpFF.jpg

and now I finally own an Iron Man steel. :rofl: He also did the the very kind favor of sourcing me a copy of Beyond the Black Rainbow as well! Thanks very much Charley you're a star! :LOL:

AIDpYfA.jpg

I didn't think I'd win anything at all really let alone 3 awesome prizes :joy: Thank you once again to Charley, Naughtius and Digitalbabe for my prizes and also to all the other Ninjas who made Ninja Week such a blast and created such a great sense of community! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.