The 4 Marx Brothers At Paramount 1929 - 1933 (Blu-ray) (Limited Edition) (Arrow Academy) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: May 29 ,2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £32.99 (Arrow-Amazon - Hmv) - £29.99 (Zavvi)

16681678_1036778733132123_3534968892421696905_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My order was only dispatched today
My debit card was charged the previous price a few days ago

I have contacted amazon to refund me the price difference as release date was only yesterday and my order was only dispatched today and price has dropped before my order was dispatched

I know pre order price promise is only upto release date but next day a price drop and my order was only dispatched today
I imagine there's a few upset people right now! I've been in the same situation before with Amazon though and remember they honoured the new price by refunding me (after I emailed them about it), so hopefully they'll do the same for you since you contacted them.

Reactions: paulboland
I imagine there's a few upset people right now! I've been in the same situation before with Amazon though and remember they honoured the new price by refunding me (after I emailed them about it), so hopefully they'll do the same for you since you contacted them.
Amazon have agreed to refund me £9.62 :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Looks identical (except for the artwork) to the U.S. Release.
View attachment 319683
Not identical
Arrow release has extras that are not in the USA release
Arrow has all the USA extras + 2 exclusive video extras and exclusive book

Arrow also did some extra video encoding and sound is also different format with the films on the Blu-ray

Arrow release is better than the USA release

Arrow release is Region B locked

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
Not identical
Arrow release has extras that are not in the USA release
Arrow has all the USA extras + 2 exclusive video extras and exclusive book

Arrow also did some extra video encoding and sound is also different format with the films on the Blu-ray

Arrow release is better than the USA release

Arrow release is Region B locked
I hate it when two releases are similar. I like the U.S. cover, but I like that the Arrow has individual Amaray cases. (I don't know how big the AV encoding difference is).
I think the U.S. one included a book of sorts as well...
I just wish I could put the Arrow in the U.S. box!!
Thanks for the breakdown.:thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland