Leeds, UK
Release date: 7th January, 2016
Purchase link: saturn.de
Price: €12.99

Die-Abenteuer-von-Tim-und-Struppi---Das-Geheimnis-der-Einhorn---(Blu-ray).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Another Pop Art Steelbook
I expect we will see this available from other retailers in other countries soon
Is this start of the 3rd wave of Pop Art Steelbook for the new year

Oh dear God...this doesn't look good at all imo. I guess I really hate how they portrait the characters on the front. Nothing beats the appearance of the comics....

personnages_tintin.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hooltra and vivablu
Although I'm not a fan of pop artwork this one looks decent quiet impressed but the original artworks will always be better.

So it's you who's has been responsible all along for the artwork for the pop art steelbooks :p :giggle::LOL::rofl:
You been found out :rofl:

:rofl::LOL:

The irony is that I started drawing this then realised it wasn't actually looking bad enough to be funny, so I had to tone it down a bit so it would be noticeably worse than the real thing. The point is it took effort to look even worse than the official art :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This steelbook has got to be a practical joke. There are probably guys sniggering behind a computer and after every sale they say "Holy sh*t! I can't believe they bought it! Ha! Ha!"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
All the reel hero steelbooks endend up in ebay's basement. Just type steelbook and then select 'lowest price'.
They are all there for $5. No one wants them- and that's why they are no more.
i kind of like the reel heroes normal release (have already a couple of them ) the cardboard sleeve should have been made out of PLASTICS AND HAVE A GLOSSY FINISH :photo:, it would then have a better life span and definitely a better look.:whistle::cigar:

I think that the steelbook release is no more wanted because no one like a lot of writing on a steelbook.:wtf:

Wish this had a decent US or UK steelbook edition, with either CG art from the film or even better Hergé's original comic book art on it...
all the US got was Target's crappy metal-pack.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T