The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2D & 3D Blu-ray Slipcovers) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
asm2bluray.jpg

Blu-ray & DVD Features Include:

- 4 All-New Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Marc Webb - Filmmaker Commentary - Alicia Keys "It's On Again" music video

Exclusively Available on Blu-ray:

- 9 Additional Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Marc Webb, including "Peter Meets His Father" - "The Wages of Heroism: Making The Amazing Spider-Man 2," featuring revealing, in-depth segments including: - "Lessons Learned: Development and Direction" — Filmmakers and cast discuss their approach to the sequel and their efforts to make it the best Spider-Man yet. - "Heart of the City: Shooting in New York" — A behind-the-scenes look at the film's unprecedented access to New York City during production. - "Triple Threat: Attack of the Villains" — An inside look at the development of Spider-Man's fearsome foes, Electro, the Green Goblin and Rhino. - "A More Dangerous World: Transforming Electro and the Green Goblin" — From make-up to costuming, see what it took to transform Jamie Foxx and Dane DeHaan into their fearsome alter-egos. - "A Bolt From the Blue: Visual Effects" — Sony Pictures Imageworks artists and animators show how they created the gravity defying, web-slinging and pumped-up action in the new film. - "Spidey Gets His Groove Back: Music and Editing" — Learn how the film's soundtrack and score came together in this behind-the-scenes look at jam sessions with Composer Hans Zimmer and the team of master musicians he assembled, including Pharrell Williams, Johnny

Awesome! I really like the cover art!

Amazon Pre-Order Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JPS6A3O/?tag=hidefnin-20

:movie:

image.jpg

US 3D slipcover release of The Amazing Spiderman 2

Attachments

• asm23d.jpg
    asm23d.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 404
Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg

I noticed a few of the 3d had Target Exclusive stickers (for exclusive content), not sure if that was a goof or not. All the standard Blu-rays had exclusive stickers...

Luckily I got there when they were stocking all the spidey slips so I picked the cheeriest copy I could find out of about 20 copies

Thanks for photos NDNS, I would expect the 3D would be lenticular (as regular for Sony 3D releases)... but looks nice anyway...

My pleasure! I just wish the photos would do it justice. The embossing on this thing is insane, everything is embossed. Looks really nice in hand

And yeah I was kinda hoping for a Lenti like the first film, The Amazing Spiderman 3D Lenti is a beauty! Depth, clarity, and movement.

Reactions: goufcustom
Did anyone notice that there wasn't any artwork on the inside cover of the amaray case? I was kinda surprised. Doesn't Sony usually place artwork on both sides of the covers? Did they stop doing that? I haven't purchased a Sony blu ray recently.

It's too bad that Sony didn't put any effort into this release compared to the first film's Blu-ray release. The 2D and 3D editions had different artwork, plus the 2D had AMAZING embossing while the 3D was lenticular. Definitely a letdown.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
It's too bad that Sony didn't put any effort into this release compared to the first film's Blu-ray release. The 2D and 3D editions had different artwork, plus the 2D had AMAZING embossing while the 3D was lenticular. Definitely a letdown.

I dont know, it still looks quite sweet! Hopefully the UK one is the same style but im going for the Sainsburys exclusive :)

Reactions: vurt
Did anyone notice that there wasn't any artwork on the inside cover of the amaray case? I was kinda surprised. Doesn't Sony usually place artwork on both sides of the covers? Did they stop doing that? I haven't purchased a Sony blu ray recently.

Nah, because I ended up returning the Amaray when I found out about the BB Mango Case ;) still hunting for the BB though...