Release date: August 13, 2014
Price: 1380 NTD

Purchase links:
JSDVD.com - 1299 NTD (Pre-order Price)
YESASIA - 62.49 USD

154782 (1).jpg

0711.png

Last edited:
Is this the only 2D/3D steel for spidey 2?

The Korea one has the 3D + 2D same as the Taiwanese Release but it is OOS on Kimchi and k-steelbook, k2dvd doesn't seem to carry the Korean version of it.

So your choices from what it seems are either the Taiwanese one or the Japanese one (but Japanese Steel is about 90$ US cost of steel + shipping + customs fee)

The Japanese/Taiwanese/Korea all use the same steelbook as it is a world wide release.

JSDVD still has some steel(just went for pre-order yesterday) of the Taiwanese Version but I wouldn't wait too long print run from what I was told is fairly limited.

Reactions: Lukesablade
Is this deff Region A/R like it says on jsdvd ? Was hoping this would be region free like the first one

Ordered
Will it ship with Noah so I only pay 1 shipping charge ..
I've never ordered more than 1 steelbook off them also is it customs friendly to uk???

The Korea one has the 3D + 2D same as the Taiwanese Release but it is OOS on Kimchi and k-steelbook, k2dvd doesn't seem to carry the Korean version of it.
Note that the Korean release is still available for preorder at Yesasia.

Reactions: Actarus
I see a hold on my CC. Do they charge now for the initial steelbook and then another charge for the shipping fee when it actually ships?
Yes, you get charged for the steelbook now and then another charge for the shipping later
Ordered
Will it ship with Noah so I only pay 1 shipping charge ..
Normally you have to ask them to combine, but they did it automatically for me on separate orders that I didn't realize came out at the same time. But it's still based on weight so I doubt you really save that much in price except for the weight of the box and wrapping.

Reactions: Witcombed1
Looks like the slip goes over the spine. Taiwan never has their own spines like JP does. Which makes me think it might be a slip box like Life of Pi and Hobbit

Here's the first one so you can see the letters don't go all the way down the spine:

Attachments

• IMG_4058.JPG
    IMG_4058.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
Last edited: