The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive)(EMBOSS) [Canada]

Release date: August 19th, 2014
Purchase link: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Price: 26.99$ +tx
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18
Units: 6,000
Region: A,B,C (Region Free)

Artwork:
Finish:
Silk
Emboss: Eye on the front is embossed
M2206811.jpg

inside-png.71773

Video presentation:
Via INSTAGRAM

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited:
I've always assumed, based on my small collection of steels, that no borders = no embossing, as the embossed sections would rub against other titles on a shelf. I would have much preferred no embossing if it meant no black border.

Thanks for the vid zerox39! I think Sony needs to fire someone, that looks so bad! There's even a black border within the border. Still it's all there is worldwide :(

Thanks for the vid zerox39! I think Sony needs to fire someone, that looks so bad! There's even a black border within the border. Still it's all there is worldwide :(

You know I really didn't like the look of this as well. But I have to say it looks really good once you have it in hand. The second black border is weird though

Sometimes the final product just kept us wondering, who designed? who controls the quality? who approved?, there must've been at least few people who made the call... And the final product is....meh

Last edited: