Purchase Link: TBA
Artwork: TBA
Release Date: 8/19

Attachments

• amazing-spider-man-2-poster.jpg
    amazing-spider-man-2-poster.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be interesting for the fact that it will be a wide-release (not a store exclusive) US steelbook for a new title. How often does that happen?

I think I may be in the minority wit this, but I think Spiderman 1 and 2 are way better than Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2. This reboot doesn't work for me. I have the Spider-man 1-3 FS steels, even though I didn't so much like the 3rd. I likely won't be picking up any steels from this reboot. I don't not personally like it as much.

I think I may be in the minority wit this, but I think Spiderman 1 and 2 are way better than Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2. This reboot doesn't work for me. I have the Spider-man 1-3 FS steels, even though I didn't so much like the 3rd. I likely won't be picking up any steels from this reboot. I don't not personally like it as much.

I think you are actually in the majority:D

I'm in the minority in that I could never get into the original trilogy.

I hope this one is 3D like the first one. It was one of my first 3d movies after I got a 3D set and it'd be nice to have it next to part 1. It'll also be great if the UV code redeems as 3D on Vudu like part one did.

I think you are actually in the majority:D

I'm in the minority in that I could never get into the original trilogy.

I hope this one is 3D like the first one. It was one of my first 3d movies after I got a 3D set and it'd be nice to have it next to part 1. It'll also be great if the UV code redeems as 3D on Vudu like part one did.

If Toby McGuire had nog been in the originals I would have liked them. Hate him as spider man.

Spiderman steel will be epic. Been confirmed to have silk finish. So if its been done how I've been begging the superiors for a while now then we're talking about Crysis Nano 2 steel quality. ;)

Spiderman steel will be epic. Been confirmed to have silk finish. So if its been done how I've been begging the superiors for a while now then we're talking about Crysis Nano 2 steel quality. ;)

Absolutely classic the way Wreck announces or confirms a steel release.:naughty:

Now we need to know if it is the same art as the rest of the world or WEA like the first one!!:ohno::drool::scat:

Awesome. Thanks for final confirmation :D

Can you reveal which store would be carrying this?

Best buy already has some type of exclusive so preferably Wal mart will carry it and not Target.

Best Buy already listed up but it's not steelbook. It's The Amazing Spiderman 2 with Comic Book.

Is the US getting a steelbook for this one?

One month to release and no listings for this. Looking less and less likely that the US will get this. It would be a welcome surprise though, if we do end up getting it.

If the artwork is WEA then there's possibility that it'd be better than the rest of the world, since so far we all have seen the same artwork with (not-so-crazy-at-all) black border...

Status
Not open for further replies.