Purchase Link: TBA
Artwork: TBA
Release Date: 8/19

Attachments

• amazing-spider-man-2-poster.jpg
    amazing-spider-man-2-poster.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS BE 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As of right now, this still doesn't even exist. And if it does exist I'm pretty sure it will be the same as the worldwide version, since Wreck said this would have silk varnish--just like the worldwide release has. And I'm pretty sure you already have a couple of those other countries on preorder ;)

Reactions: psychoscot
As of right now, this still doesn't even exist. And if it does exist I'm pretty sure it will be the same as the worldwide version, since Wreck said this would have silk varnish--just like the worldwide release has. And I'm pretty sure you already have a couple of those other countries on preorder ;)

Yep Futureshop "no 3D" and Taiwan 3D lol:D

It seems like it could mean anything, but the pre-order on BB.com states that it includes collectible packaging (says "New Magno Collectible Case") and the comic book, so I pre-ordered to get the bonus points. I'm sure I'll have to return it after it gets destroyed in the mail, but I'll be headed out to BB first thing on the 19th- my son's birthday.

It seems like it could mean anything, but the pre-order on BB.com states that it includes collectible packaging (says "New Magno Collectible Case") and the comic book, so I pre-ordered to get the bonus points. I'm sure I'll have to return it after it gets destroyed in the mail, but I'll be headed out to BB first thing on the 19th- my son's birthday.
You can see what thie New Magno Collectible case is:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...buy-exclusive-blu-ray-w-comic-book-usa.50022/

Status
Not open for further replies.