The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049, Deluxe Edition, signed

Mar 26, 2018
Hi everybody,
I've got this edition a while ago directly from the Forbidden Planet UK site (it was sold out within a couple of hours) and I asked them if they could mail me some further details about it. I didn't get any details so far - the only thing I could find is that there shouldn't circulate more than 80 signed copies. Is there any Ninja who could get one of those books ? The signature of Denis Villeneuve seems authentical - my only concern would be the signature of Tanya Lapointe which looks somehow "shortened". Any comments will be welcomed. Thank you !View attachment 366169 View attachment 366170 View attachment 366171

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Thanks @Sigill for your kind welcoming words. The only problem with the autograph from Mrs. Lapointe is that I have seen it slightly differently here on this image-
original.png

This comes from the same book which was available through some kind of donation event where you could place bids
and the highest bidder received this signed copy. It would be great to share some images with other collectors who could
get the same book from Forbidden Planet.

Thanks @Sigill for your kind welcoming words. The only problem with the autograph from Mrs. Lapointe is that I have seen it slightly differently here on this image-
View attachment 367502
This comes from the same book which was available through some kind of donation event where you could place bids
and the highest bidder received this signed copy. It would be great to share some images with other collectors who could
get the same book from Forbidden Planet.
I do see what you mean, the autograph does look quite different there. Hopefully someone else also has the book so you can do some more comparisons!:)