Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: March 14, 2017
Purchase Link: :amazon: Amazon
Price: $39.95
kong skull island HC.jpg

• Hardcover: 176 pages
  • Publisher: Titan Books (March 14, 2017)
  • Language: English
The Art and Making of Kong: Skull Island goes behind the scenes and reveals how this monster-sized production was brought to the screen. Featuring incredible concept art and on-set photography, this deluxe book is a rare treat for fans as key cast and crew tell the story of how Kong was given a whole new lease of life.

Kong: Skull Island - The Official Movie Novelization [Paperback]

Release Date: March 14, 2017
Purchase Link: :amazon: Amazon
Price: $7.99

kong novel.jpg

• Mass Market Paperback: 320 pages
  • Publisher: Titan Books; Mti edition (March 14, 2017)
  • Language: English
In March 2017, the producers of Godzilla transport audiences to the birthplace of one of the most powerful monster myths of all in KONG: SKULL ISLAND, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures.

When a scientific expedition to an uncharted island awakens titanic forces of nature, a mission of discovery becomes an explosive war between monster and man. Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, Brie Larson, John Goodman and John C. Reilly star in a thrilling and original new adventure that reveals the untold story of how Kong became King.

Love Film Art books! I wish I had more of them... But its just one more thing that I don't have money to collect! haha

This one will probably be great tho, to see all the stages of design for the creatures and Kong himself.
Sometimes you look at early concepts and wonder why they didn't use them rather.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007