Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
THE ART OF MONDO! Hardcover
Link: AMAZON
Price: $50.83
Release Date: 10/10/2017

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 5.27.46 PM.png

Last edited:
Guys, a quick question. There're two "The Art of Mondo" books available for purchase at Amazon(.de).
The first one is the one featured in this thread, Insight Editions, Hardcover, 352pp.
Then there's also a cheaper one from Titan Books, Hardcover (???), 304pp.

Does anybody know something about the differences between the two books, most obviously the page count? Is it a different layout or did they really edit-out nearly 50 pages of material?
Could it be Amazon screwed up the description? The listing over at the Titan Books website states 356 pages, just like the Insight Editions listing. So what's the actual difference that makes the one book about 10€ more expensive over the other?
I see @Noodles posted a picture of a different cover. Is this Titan's version? If so, how many pages does it have?

Thanks in advance

Guys, a quick question. There're two "The Art of Mondo" books available for purchase at Amazon(.de).
The first one is the one featured in this thread, Insight Editions, Hardcover, 352pp.
Then there's also a cheaper one from Titan Books, Hardcover (???), 304pp.

Does anybody know something about the differences between the two books, most obviously the page count? Is it a different layout or did they really edit-out nearly 50 pages of material?
Could it be Amazon screwed up the description? The listing over at the Titan Books website states 356 pages, just like the Insight Editions listing. So what's the actual difference that makes the one book about 10€ more expensive over the other?
I see @Noodles posted a picture of a different cover. Is this Titan's version? If so, how many pages does it have?

Thanks in advance
I have no idea why one has less pages than the other, so hopefully someone else can answer that part of your question.

As for my photo... it's not a different cover mate, but just has the red wraparound card piece removed (the mock-up images on Amazon show it with the wraparound card in place). I don't have my copy at hand right now, but I know it has around 350 pages.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CleverLoginName
So I went ahead and sent an e-mail inquiry to Titan Books, here's their reply:

Thank you for your email. There are no differences between the Titan Books and Insight Edition versions of the book, they are exactly the same (both 356 pages), apart from being published separately. I hope this helps!

I'm glad I've asked and have a a definitive answer - not that I wouldn't trust @Noodles words, though. ;)
Ordering now.

So I went ahead and sent an e-mail inquiry to Titan Books, here's their reply:

I'm glad I've asked and have a a definitive answer - not that I wouldn't trust @Noodles words, though. ;)
Ordering now.
Good to know! Nothing wrong with getting confirmation from the horse's mouth. :D

Thanks for sharing with us, and enjoy your purchase! :thumbs:

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Congrats! You're in for a real treat. ;)

Thanks mate. Yeah, don't doubt it!

I've been hoovering over the buy button on this since release but the funds have been so tight lately. I wanted to win this so badly and well... damn.. lucky me! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles