The Art of Naughty Dog [Limited Edition] (Various)

tonybsg

Premium Supporter
Oct 5, 2012
Athens, Greece
NDBlog_30th_PAXPanels_Book.jpg

"Also mentioned in April, in partnership with Dark Horse Comics, we’ve compiled an art book to celebrate our history. We enjoyed it so much we went ahead and created a Limited Edition run of 2,000 copies of the art book."

Art_of_Naughty_Dog_Full_Product_Shot.jpg

"The Art of Naughty Dog
Limited Edition includes a clamshell case with die-cut, red foil paw design, a black, faux leather version of the art book with red cloth bookmark, and two, gate-fold folios featuring four lithographs of our art and two lithographs of fan art. It retails for $99 dollars and pictures don’t do it justice. It’s a beauty. The Limited Edition Art Book will be available exclusively this September during our 30 year anniversary celebration art show at Gallery Nucleus. If you want to be among the first 100 people to own the limited edition art book you’ll have to be there. We’ll have more specifics on the art show in the coming weeks.

If you can’t make it to PAX or the Los Angeles art show and are wondering where you’ll be able to get The Art of Naughty Dog limited edition, or some of the other awesome merch noted here, don’t fret. We have a big, upcoming announcement in conjunction with Treehouse Brand Stores that you won’t want to miss."

Source

Last edited:
Why do Naughty Dog make it so impossible to acquire their items? I clearly can't make it to any of those art shows... I hope something pops up where I can get one of these LE art books.

I think (and hope) that they are teaming up with Treehouse Brand Store and they will open an online store like others did with Treehouse (Bethesda, Bioware, Square Enix). Fingers Crossed!

Reactions: tridon