The Avengers - 1/6 figurines [Hot Toys]

The Avengers - 1/6 Figures [Hot Toys] - Which one are you getting?

• Iron Man Mark VI

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Iron Man Mark VII

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Hulk

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Captain America

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Thor

• Black Widow

• Hawkeye

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Agent Coulson

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Loki

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Iron Man (Mark I->VI)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Thor (from Thor)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Captain America (from CA TFA)

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The-Avengers-2012-Movie-Title-Logo.png

Full list:
Iron Man Mark VI
Iron Man Mark VII
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Agent Coulson
Loki

After the response Hot Toys got from their Nick Fury 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure reveal, the comic book collectible manufacturer had to tease the full line-up of action figures for Marvel Studios' The Avengers movie.

From the looks of it, fans will get entirely new figures for Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, and Hawkeye based on their appearances in the Joss Whedon-directed flick. The silhouettes in the photo appear to be photos from the film, but expect Hot Toys to slowly unveil their action figure counterparts one at a time.

league of comic geeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did I guess I should of said that I only want iron man and hulk from the remaining unannounced toys. I think those two will be the last ones, BW will probably be the next to be announced.

If I get any, it'll be Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk ... but I would need them to pop up at hastings so I could use gift card from turning in stuff. :p

Yeah, saw that ... the armored unleashed ... I'm holding out tho for a higher want.

Nothing official but here:
325055_1848598391946066_1828677836_o.jpg

Personnally, I got IM, Hulk and Thor on pre-order (+-850$ including taxes). For Capt, I'll keep my TFA version which I much prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was not intentional, but the top of my Blu-Ray/DVD shelf is basically the perfect height for a 12" figure (although Iron Man and Thor stretch the limits). Here's what I got going right now:

img0690gb.jpg

Have not decided what to do Hulk wise

I have no idea either what I'm gonna do with a 16.5 inc. Hulk.... My display case is only 14 inc. high....

I've got a Plan B but I'll have to find an acrylic/plexiglass seller for something custom....

I have no idea either what I'm gonna do with a 16.5 inc. Hulk.... My display case is only 14 inc. high....

I've got a Plan B but I'll have to find an acrylic/plexiglass seller for something custom....

Hulk smash case!
OXZJx.png

Sorry, couldn't help myself :)

Reactions: bd251