The Avengers - 1/6 figurines [Hot Toys]

The Avengers - 1/6 Figures [Hot Toys] - Which one are you getting?

• Iron Man Mark VI

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Iron Man Mark VII

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Hulk

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Captain America

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Thor

• Black Widow

• Hawkeye

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Agent Coulson

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Loki

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Iron Man (Mark I->VI)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Thor (from Thor)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Captain America (from CA TFA)

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The-Avengers-2012-Movie-Title-Logo.png

Full list:
Iron Man Mark VI
Iron Man Mark VII
Hulk
Captain America
Thor
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Agent Coulson
Loki

After the response Hot Toys got from their Nick Fury 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure reveal, the comic book collectible manufacturer had to tease the full line-up of action figures for Marvel Studios' The Avengers movie.

From the looks of it, fans will get entirely new figures for Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, and Hawkeye based on their appearances in the Joss Whedon-directed flick. The silhouettes in the photo appear to be photos from the film, but expect Hot Toys to slowly unveil their action figure counterparts one at a time.

league of comic geeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Avengers - 1/6 Figures [Hot Toys] - Which one are you getting?

Added a poll to the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: MK50
481352_10151200609342344_805455765_n.jpg

Sooooooo... many... Iron Man stuff.... :drool:
-Tony Stark from IM3
-Mark XLVII
-Mark III ????
-Mini helmets set
and more... :drool:

Drum 18,
Where did you get that diorama? That is so cool.
I have all the Avengers Hot toys and am picking up Hulk this week. Have the battle background scene that I photoshoped and had printed 53" wide. As soon as I have Hulk, I will post like you shared to to with the pixels. Thanks for everything!

Drum 18,
Where did you get that diorama? That is so cool.
I have all the Avengers Hot toys and am picking up Hulk this week. Have the battle background scene that I photoshoped and had printed 53" wide. As soon as I have Hulk, I will post like you shared to to with the pixels. Thanks for everything!
Not mine... :(

Avengers Hot Toys Collection Finally complete

Being a newbie to Hot Toys and HDN, I wanted to share my final display with photoshopped background. I ordered all 9 figures at once from Aaron at AP Collectibles here in Indianapolis a year ago when they were first premiered. Aaron is an awesome guy who really takes care of you! Great, honest, reliable guy with integrity. Finally got my Hulk a couple of weeks ago to complete the collection. :scat:
My great friend, JoeK. in Chicago was good enough to have Stan Lee sign an 11 X 17 Avengers poster for me and a Sideshow gloss A card for me to place on both sides of my display. :LOL:
I had on shelf that jus accommodated all 9 figures including the big man himself. Enjoy! I know I am!:oohyeah:
Avengers 2.jpg

Avengers 1.jpg

Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow.jpg

Cap, Loki, Fury.jpg

Hulk, Iron Man & Coulsen.jpg

Iron Man Nite.jpg