The Avengers (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [Thailand]

Release date: August 30th, 2012
Purchase link:BoomerangShop

Similar to the USA version. The 'A' on the Avengers is a lighter (denim) blue compared to the USA.

Please note that these pics were taken in a hurry for a purpose other than this website. Therefore, unfortunately, and apologetically, I didn't hold the strictest of standards for these pictures.

Pictures by CyberAthlete
Blu-raysAvengeSnow6.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow6.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow7.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow4.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow5.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow10.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow8.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow3.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow01a.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow2.jpg

Blu-raysAvengeSnow01b.jpg

(tx to mooyai)
01.jpg

02.jpg

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I just got screwed over.

I was hoping/thought based on the stock pictures:

1) It was wider than the standard VMB/SB. This didn't happen
2) has the spine I prefer (character portraits). This didn't happen
3) completely clean and blank front. This didn't happen

Last edited:
The 2nd half of your post seems more like possible trade promotion ... that is best suited for the trading forum bud. Mods are typically fast to delete these posts to keep the specific threads about the title in general but you did state some things that are diff about the real pics and stock pics. So just figured I'd let you know in case you werent aware of these rules.

Those wanting better exposure to trade items typically advertise their trade thread and/or title or two in their sig.

Thanks, and yeah pics do seem diff then the stock one in OP they first showed.

Thank you for sharing the pics. Comparing the pictures posted by mooyai (credit too Osing), this is nothing like the stock picture that showed on the boomerang site/OP. :(

Yup definitely screwed everyone over who thought this would be different. That's no different than FS or the Best Buy release. Bummer.

PS: Sorry about that trade rant Wreck and duly noted.

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Got mine last night.

Definitely a nice looking metal box. The 'A' on the cover has different shades of blue, is a lighter shade of blue when compared to the US Best Buy version. Not as much depth in the emboss i believe but not a bad looking metal box overall.

Too bad it's too much the same as Singapore, Canada, USA...

At work right now, will watermark it later.

Blu-raysAvengeSnow6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MK50