The Avengers (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
IMPORTANT:
This is the CASE ONLY. NO movie is included with this. It's a pre-order bonus. It also comes with a 10$ Sideshow Collectibles card.

Best Buy SKU: #6316045
Purchase link: Best Buy USA

6316045E.png

Actual pic:
avengers_bestbuy1.jpg

Pictures (thanks to CyberAthlete):
Avengers1.jpg

Avengers8.jpg

Avengers3.jpg

Avengers7.jpg

Avengers20.jpg

Avengers21.jpg

Avengers4.jpg

Avengers6.jpg

Avengers12.jpg

Avengers9.jpg

Avengers14.jpg

Avengers15.jpg

Original post:
Just seen this on the blu-ray site and wondered it's true, so far i'd read that it's the same has the canadian version with 4 disk's but no purchase link yet. so if anybody could shed some light on this would be great.

Attachments

• 6316045E.png
    6316045E.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 920
Last edited by a moderator:
Only one left on the shelf at my local BB this morning, a ton fewer than last week. Looks like this one might sell through...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ash333
Sold out at my local store:( i picked up the ones i needed for members but didn't get one for myself:( hopefully another store has some in stock. Cinderella is Sold Out too but i managed to get one for me:D

just received 2 of these from my friend in the US and WOW these are great, loving the embossing on the title and love the spine has it say The Avengers instead of putting pictures there instead just to cover the awful UK title of Avengers Assemble.

just received 2 of these from my friend in the US and WOW these are great, loving the embossing on the title and love the spine has it say The Avengers instead of putting pictures there instead just to cover the awful UK title of Avengers Assemble.

Uh the UK is a plain front steelbook. There is no mention of Avengers any where. and the character portraits on the spine actually are a touch of class IMO.

I got the German version today and I actually really like the characters on the spine but I also like the title on the front of this which is why I joined the GB. I get the best of both worlds then and I don't have the word 'assemble' in sight!

Saw this at my local Best Buy today and thought it felt very cheap (they had 20+ in stock). And Viva Metal Box spines are so ugly. EEK!

So bummed that Disney dropped SteelBooks for the US and bought Marvel Pictures.

SO LAME!!!

My local BBs just restocked on this - they first started with about 30 on the shelf, almost sold through (so i thought), now both restocked with another 30 each per store.

After getting the German SB over the weekend - I've decided to go with the Viva case, purely because the German copy just looks out of place with the other Steels with it not having a title on the front.

My local BBs just restocked on this - they first started with about 30 on the shelf, almost sold through (so i thought), now both restocked with another 30 each per store.

Yup Best Buy stores are restocked with more this past weekend. Actually in a couple of stores around here, there are more of this than the Cinderella VMB.